Severe inactivity

randomman

There is severe inactivity in these forums :nope: . Ours has more. :nope:

And for a forum wiyth over 1,000 members 32,000 posts seem a bit short.

And these forums seem well known and popular, so why?

Even this post probably wont get replied in at least 3 ,4 maybe even 5 hours.

(well now ive said that it'll probably like 20 mins) But my point still ramins valid these forums are inactive.

What is going on here.

Sometimes its 15 min inbetween any two posts on thsi forum.

Please throw in your comment

and they would be greatly appriciated

RANDOMMAN

It's been worse, I can assure you, I think that's about right actually, it's a nice community and I am pretty contempt with the size. I wouldn't want it any smaller, but at the same time, forums can become crowded and sometimes ruined because of that.

Yes , I visited GTAP a long time ago before I was a member and I saw major inactivity and I got discouraged to join. Now I can say its quite good. Its not such a big forum , and I like that.

Yeah I posted about this some time ago and used GTAForums as an example.

Now we have over a 1000 members, GTAF have over 66000, so just imagine the many thousands of members they have inactive, that goes for GTABoards, and just about any forum really.

Yeah I've just realised with the amount of members the post count does seem a little low, if everybody posts more it will get better. It might be because we always used to delete spam topics rather than close them, thus decreasing the number of posts.

I wouldn;t describe the problem as severe, at the moment there are 20 guests and 12 members online. Maybe we need a new skin or something to attract more people.

Think of anything just post it in the suggestions forum ;)

One thing I REALLY hate, though, is people who come from other forums and complain about us being inactive. Sorry, I just hate that.

"You guys are inactive. Our forum which has more than quadruple your members has more daily posts!"

You're probably a nice guy, but I just get pissed when I see these topics.

Sorry but it just seems that way an it seems a problem

There are many effective ways of advertising for free if you want to know more PM me

Suppose. But

1.It would be nice to be a little more active

2.the 50th most active members has 110 posts

3.Its is kinda nice and you do get to know everybody but for things like tornuments it can take ages for your oppent to have ago and you cant have anymore than 8 in a tournament

With this small community it's easier to know everyone. Like in small neighborhoods and towns, everyone knows everyone. ^_^

Yeah thats true.

thats sort of the good thing but if its big, it will be like LA. Who gots the most respect and whos the one you don't wanna mess with

Suppose. But

1.It would be nice to be a little more active

2.the 50th most active members has 110 posts

3.Its is kinda nice and you do get to know everybody but for things like tornuments it can take ages for your oppent to have ago and you cant have anymore than 8 in a tournament

110 posts? The 50th most active people have 110 posts? What? I'm the most active, I have almost 4,000 posts.

Want to know why you can only have 8 people in a tournament? Because that's what it's set to. We could get a million more members and it would still have that 8 limit.

thats sort of the good thing but if its big, it will be like LA. Who gots the most respect and whos the one you don't wanna mess with
I'm the one you don't want to mess with

And I'm the one with all the respect. See? We still know who's respected, who not to mess with, who's the losers, etc. We don't need a big forum to do that. :rolleyes: