What happened to Gta-Junkies?

Faceless

Hello brothers from TGTAP.

I go under the name Faceless (or used to) at www.gta-junkies.com. It seems that our website has crashed and I was wondering whether anyone know here is from Gta-junkies and can explain to me what happened, or just if you can get me in contact with Franswurst from Gta-Junkies.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, ours has a dash between gta and junkies.

I found Franswurst's account on here. I also saw Spaz's.

I wasn't trying to advertise, just haven't been able to get in contact with anyone from there for a few weeks now. I was searching in google "Franswust GTA Junkies" and this site came up.

Actually we are affiliates with GTA-Junkies and GTAJunkies... though the former is the site in question here.

Yeah Franswurst has an account here. His profile - you can PM/Email him from there.

Do you know if they were performing upgrades to the forum, or if they were installing/uninstalling a mod? It's likely that's what would have caused the error anyway. Other than that I suppose it could be the database has become corrupted somehow. Presumably you're just a member there and not staff?

When I try to go to the site it give me this message.

"IPS Driver Error

There is a problem with the database"

Yes, I'm just a member there.

Actually, this happens in dota-allstars.com occasionally. It also says the same thing: 'IPS Driver Error'. Then the next day I log in, there's already something changed. So I guess they're upgrading the site.