F*** YouTube , Take 2 and EA

Husky

What the freak'n hell man? People keep ranting about their YouTube account being suspended because they uploaded a walk through about The Lost and Damned with no cut scenes. Like what the hell? FUCK YouTube. Has anyone get thier YouTube account suspended? YouTube can't give video uploaders NO freedom! What are your sugestions? My old youtube account got suspend even when I didn't do anything!

Tak2: Tak2 are just full of shit. If anyone uploads a video game that just has a song in it. They'll remove it. wtf? Okay I'm not bitching like last time. But this is really getting rediculous.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the freak'n hell man? People keep ranting about their YouTube account being suspended because they uploaded a walk through about The Lost and Damned with no cut scenes. Like what the hell? FUCK YouTube. Has anyone get thier YouTube account suspended? YouTube can't give video uploaders NO freedom! What are your sugestions? My old youtube account got suspend even when I didn't do anything!

Tak2: Tak2 are just full of shit. If anyone uploads a video game that just has a song in it. They'll remove it. wtf? Okay I'm not bitching like last time. But this is really getting rediculous.

Take2.

And yeah, i uploaded a vid in just a stunt on gta 4 with the radio on lol and they banned my account and removed the vid.

If this is about what I think it's about then it's not Take2, it's YouTube. They can't allow songs in video because they couldn't reach an agreement with the record companies, who were too greedy for their own good. But because of this YT has no right to allow the streaming of music off their site so they have to prevent it being used in videos.

It's in their rules so if you break them then you can expect your account banned. YouTube is a shitty website anyway. I guess it's cool to get low quality clips of game stuff or watch a music video or something, but everything else on there is bullshit. It's a shame most game videos now somehow break some random rules but there we go.

If this is about what I think it's about then it's not Take2, it's YouTube. They can't allow songs in video because they couldn't reach an agreement with the record companies, who were too greedy for their own good. But because of this YT has no right to allow the streaming of music off their site so they have to prevent it being used in videos.

It's in their rules so if you break them then you can expect your account banned. YouTube is a shitty website anyway. I guess it's cool to get low quality clips of game stuff or watch a music video or something, but everything else on there is bullshit. It's a shame most game videos now somehow break some random rules but there we go.

I know I said this over 9000 times, but how about doing something that will eventually beat YouTurd? I find this copyright enforcement policy with record companies and mainstream media too overzealous.

Oh shit, I guess my account is now banned because I had a GTAIII video with Linkin Park songs...

Speaking of Linkin Park, their own music videos were taken off their channel not too long ago. Then again, that probably happened to everyone signed to Warner Bros.

Great, bye Linkin Park. - Yeah, I am SABMX32.

Edited by Spider-Vice

Two words sum up YouTube:

Shite... Crap... (Despite meaning the same thing)

I don't go on YouTube for videos anymore, I used to go on for music but YouTube decided to ban citizens of the UK from viewing music videos from large producers. I use Dizzler instead for the videos and music.

Edited by Thomas.