April 1: End of the Internet?

Vercetti Thug

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the 12 before it?

Of course they're much better, but Norton included in the list would give me assurance that it can remove any viruses. And besides, Norton's problem is their anti-spyware, not the AV. And we're talking about a virus here.

That actually doesn't mean that at all. Norton's problem is that they are hella bloated, and you can virtually never get rid of it.

Spaz will agree,and all the other members on this one.

NORTON IS PHAIL.

NOD is phail too.

Everything from ESET, is shit.

Get AVG or Kaspersky Internet Security.

Norton blows. I use AVG. I agree.

My computer isn't dead and it's April 1st.

I guess my bullshit detector was right, although there's still time, I'll hold back that comment until April 2nd.

Not necessarily, we don't know what time zone it is going by.

This is still true. Here in my country, it was reported in our local news (TV Patrol) that is was also known as April Fool's virus. It was really started on November last year, and it is still continuing to infect computers. They said that even if you turn off your computer or if you don't go to the internet, it will still activate. They also said that Microsoft is giving $250000 to those who can give them information abut the author of the virus.

They also said that it can control your own personal settings in your computer incuding passwords, etc.

This is still true. Here in my country, it was reported in our local news (TV Patrol) that is was also known as April Fool's virus. It was really started on November last year, and it is still continuing to infect computers. They said that even if you turn off your computer or if you don't go to the internet, it will still activate. They also said that Microsoft is giving $250000 to those who can give them information abut the author of the virus.

They also said that it can control your own personal settings in your computer incuding passwords, etc.

yeah same here, saw it in a local news (24 Oras)... it is reported that the computers in Makati are infected