Anyone remember Kel/Ice?

Connor

Yeah, I just thought this would be funny to share with everyone.

ComRadKeL (Sky/Ice) says:

*Connor, do you have rems MSN?

Connor - eet fuk - My radiator won't work :( says:

*yes

*Or email

*What's it please?

*can't tell you

*Come on dude...I want to fuck his computer up...

*no

*Why?

*because it's partly illegal

*and it's just not fair

*Dude, hackers DONT care if it's ILLEGAL or legal...

*I'm not a hacker and I care about shit like that...

*well

*I don't

*but

*I can't be arsed letting you do something illegal to rem

*Why not?

*because I love him

*now fuck off

My sentences kinda got a bit random, but still pretty lol.

Edited by Connor

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That fuckwad isn't a hacker. He's more than likely a script-kiddy, or a manipulator, like the rest of them. "Hackers" don't waste their talent on fucking message boards.

LOL you can't be more right! He wanted to RDC (Remote Desktop Connect) me and I lol'd when he said "Shit, connection failed". :P Well, but do you know that he can be reading this right now? I know he uses a proxy so IP bans won't effect that well.

Edited by Spider-Vice

Well it'd be funny if he did. The amount of time he spends talking about "hacking" you'd think he does it all day everyday. What a shitty life he must have.

Also yeah he is a script kiddy and not a hacker. I'm sure in some convo with someone here he actually mentioned all the tools he uses. I don't get why some of you still talk to him, just block him unless you're actually his friend or something. He never has anything intelligent or useful to say.

Well it'd be funny if he did. The amount of time he spends talking about "hacking" you'd think he does it all day everyday. What a shitty life he must have.

Also yeah he is a script kiddy and not a hacker. I'm sure in some convo with someone here he actually mentioned all the tools he uses. I don't get why some of you still talk to him, just block him unless you're actually his friend or something. He never has anything intelligent or useful to say.

I blocked him straight after.

What he calls "hacking" is downloading pirated software and failed attempts at phishing someones messenger account.

I blocked him straight after.

What he calls "hacking" is downloading pirated software and failed attempts at phishing someones messenger account.

Failage.

I know Ice, I helped him out with his site when it came to skinning his forum ages ago.

He does visit here sometimes, I just don't know whether he visits the topics of this type and others. From what I know, he tried hacking GTAF, and he even said to me he would hack TGTAP, but he said he promised Chris that he wouldn't... Cause he likes this place or something. Meh.

Plus after a few days after receiving an award, he gets banned. What a shame I guess. Oh well, truthfully I think he just needs to move on and build his website, or just be stuck in one place which will just be wasting his life.

Edited by TM™

I know Ice, I helped him out with his site when it came to skinning his forum ages ago.

He does visit here sometimes, I just don't know whether he visits the topics of this type and others. From what I know, he tried hacking GTAF, and he even said to me he would hack me on TGTAP, but he said he promised Chris that he wouldn't... Cause he likes this place or something. Meh.

Plus after a few days after receiving an award, he gets banned. What a shame I guess. Oh well, truthfully I think he just needs to move on and build his website, or just be stuck in one place which will just be wasting his life.

I wonder why he got an award then he'll be banned afterwards?

He does visit here sometimes, I just don't know whether he visits the topics of this type and others. From what I know, he tried hacking GTAF, and he even said to me he would hack me on TGTAP, but he said he promised Chris that he wouldn't... Cause he likes this place or something. Meh.

I wonder why he got an award then he'll be banned afterwards?

he won the "least likely to get laid" award which is meant for the lulz

Edited by Unnamed Noodle