Anyone remember Kel/Ice?

Connor

Ice can't hack for shit, I remember having a long conversation with S-V and he was giving me a feed on what he was saying. He doesn't realize that when someone turns off their PC it does actually stop the hack or better yet stop the internet for a second or two.

I had information from one of Ice's very old IPs that he was in Birmingham, these are more likely to be accurate because he never used to use a proxy when he joined.

He is a n00b, he was a n00b and he always will be a n00b. People have been wanting him to be banned since early 2008 but nobody actually had any evidence to why he should be banned until last month. Thank god anyway.

Well it's Wolverhampton yeah which is fairly near Birmingham. It's the offices of his ISP that are located in Manchester. His ISP btw, is tailored for small businesses. His parents must run a business from home or something. But yeah my point is, abusing a business broadband package usually has worse consequences.

Well it's Wolverhampton yeah which is fairly near Birmingham. It's the offices of his ISP that are located in Manchester. His ISP btw, is tailored for small businesses. His parents must run a business from home or something. But yeah my point is, abusing a business broadband package usually has worse consequences.

EXPLOITAGE FTFW!!