Problem with sound

MaxKing

Hello there,

I am having problem with sound. After some time playing, most of the sounds vanishes. Generally sounds sometimes work, sometimes don't. The worst is after a storm, because then I hear absolutely nothing, apart from car radios.

Does anyone know what can I do with it?

BTW I do not have original game - I bought that long ago, but unfortunately the CD was damaged and well, I decided to get rid of it and download pirated version (I believe I have rights to do so).

Oh, and if it's problem with sound card (I don't think it is though - I was having it before as well), can someone please tell me where can I download drivers to Creative Live! card? I can't find it on the Creative page...

Thanks to all for help!

Max

Ps. Just now it came to my mind, it may be problem with eax.dll file. If you don't have this problem, please, check if you have it in version>4.0.0.1. If you do, please, tell me. It may be... THE solution ^^

• 3 weeks later...
BTW I do not have original game - I bought that long ago, but unfortunately the CD was damaged and well, I decided to get rid of it and download pirated version (I believe I have rights to do so).

Sorry, but you do not have the right to do so. If the disc was damaged, then it's your fault you didn't handle it properly. Just buy the game again and you won't have any problems.

Sorry, but you do not have the right to do so. If the disc was damaged, then it's your fault you didn't handle it properly. Just buy the game again and you won't have any problems.

What?! No way! I have the rights to make a backup copy in case if the original is damaged. Well at least in Poland it is...