Filefront Dead?

TOXIC

hmm i dunno if this is a prank or not.

every page on filefront i go to says

We're sorry, but you've experienced a temporary problem on the site. It's likely that this problem has already been fixed. Please refresh the page.

If you've seen this error message more than once during your visit, we already know about it and we're working on it. Please check back soon!

If you need help using the site, please contact FileFront support.

So it wasn't an April Fools. They genuinely were closing down but the founders bought it back from Ziff Davis. Apparently, according to their updated message which they themselves claim is also not an April Fools.

LOL at how empty their footer is now though. Ziff Davis had a shitload of links to their network sites there.

Fucking stupid timing though. A lot of people are going to assume they did close down from their earlier announcement and never visit the site again. The founders now have a nice job on their hands to get traffic back.

@azn: That's such a stupid statement. MediaFire is better? How? How can you compare a gaming downloads portal like FileFront, to a general file-sharing website like MediaFire? There's no directories, no searching etc. Have you even ever been on FileFront or know what it is?

@azn: That's such a stupid statement. MediaFire is better? How? How can you compare a gaming downloads portal like FileFront, to a general file-sharing website like MediaFire? There's no directories, no searching etc. Have you even ever been on FileFront or know what it is?

Yeah. But see I use rnbxclusive for my music, which provides direct linking to music files so technically it's in a different league.