How do you fuck up a fat ass?

Ryder Johnson

Ok, i got myself in quite the predicament.

Sunday night(March 29th) two of my friends that are girls snuck over too my house. One of them kissed me and apparently she wasn't single. Now her boyfriend who is a fucking fat ass wants to fight me and i'm honestly not scared but it's going to be hard to hurt someone who has like 300 pounds of blubber.

Though about bringing my knife to school but I don't wanna get kicked out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take a knife. You're.. pretty young, honestly =P I wouldn't worry about it. I could tell you something to do, but. Just tell him she kissed you. If he gets mad and tries to swing, go for his nose or right where your ribcage splits off. If you can get it right, he'll be gasping for air :lol:

Or bake him a cake.

lol dont take a knife you probably will get suspended or something.

did you explain that you have absolutely no interest in his girlfriend at all? if you make that clear maybe he wont care...

umm well what happened once with me, some guy in the year above wanted to fight me , but like everyone in my year hated him, so when i went to meet him for the fight they were all there too (like 15 people) and then he didnt want to fight.

or use cake

just go for the face. no amount of blubber can protect his eyeballs

unless he has really fucked up eyelids

lol fat eyelids.

Just back out, if you think you can't take him. Is it really worth getting your ass kicked? Just tell him, his girl kissed you and its not your problem. The girl came to you.

Now if he's your size, then you could go for it. But if he's way bigger than you, then no.

I think you misunderstood me. He is fat but he can't fight worth shit, i've seen him fight before. What i'm afraid of is breaking my hand in his blubber since i'm shorter.