How do you fuck up a fat ass?

Ryder Johnson

But well, if SHE did and not YOU did why is he mad at you and not mad at HER? (Note for douches etc: Not beating. Stop to think before I say mad at HER)

That's how little preteenies work. They don't understand regular logic. Or logic, at all.

The picture isn't that great. He looks like he might be chubby, but that's about it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But well, if SHE did and not YOU did why is he mad at you and not mad at HER? (Note for douches etc: Not beating. Stop to think before I say mad at HER)

That's how little preteenies work. They don't understand regular logic. Or logic, at all.

The picture isn't that great. He looks like he might be chubby, but that's about it.

He got fatter, that was taken 2 years ago.

Bring salad and throw it at him, he'll probably run.

That would make his skin sizzle.

I wouldn't start a fight with him, otherwise you could get in serious trouble and that guy is not worth it. There must be a peaceful way to get out of this. I used to use my sarcasm when people would go for me (Many boys have tried to punch me). I have only hit someone once and that did work.

Nothing that happens at your ages is considered a "fight" in the traditional sense. What we have here is the classic "circle jerk" masquerading as a fight. I predict there will be much man love and the usual hugging/grappling that happens in these things with the complementary "fight fight fight" chanted in the background by a group of people who collectively probably only have 4 pubic hairs.

If anything you should taunt the fucker into trying to hit you, then do a slow jog and he will eventually have a myocardial infarction whereupon he will fall to the ground and set off a chain reaction which will inevitably result in a tsunami in the pacific somewhere.

Children fighting is bizarre to look at, they just fight like children (well duh) but they think they are so tough and grown up. Like Spaz said wait until your older and you won't believe you did that and laugh. You can hear the screams "fight fight fight" from all over, its like a school broadcast. I am so glad I don't have to go anymore.