How do you fuck up a fat ass?

Ryder Johnson

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really pisses me off.

Although having it being done to myself, when the guy who participated in it with my girlfriend was actually my friend, and knew I was going out with her, it does actually piss me off, just because "she offered" isn't a real excuse for doing it, and definetely won't make me go, "ohhh sorry, that's ok then, carry on".

He may have been your friend but your GF is still to blame. Your friend isn't in that sort of relationship with you so he can do whatever he wants (even though it's wrong). Your GF obviously was unhappy with the relationship and chose to try her luck elsewhere. People don't cheat for no reason, they cheat because they're bored of their relationship or something in the relationship is missing so people go somewhere else to get what their relationship isn't giving them.

Your friend shouldn't have done it but she's still the one to blame even more for being with you and choosing to hit on someone else, let alone choosing a guy who she knows you are friends with. Guys will be guys and, even though they might know in their minds it's wrong, it can be hard for them to turn down some free vag.

It's actually too complicated to put into words properly.

But this guy still expected me to be friends with him, like he'd done nothing wrong. The way he told me was "implying", so when I said "Why the fuck did you do that?", he was saying "Well, I didn't say that, I was implying it, so therefor you don't know", I'm like "I'm not a fucking idiot".

I'm pretty over it now, but it really pissed me off to the point of turning into a dickhead for a few months to get attention, it wasn't something that happened once either, with all the other things they were doing, it could be classed as psychological bullying, if you think about it. It wasn't just a simple case of some free vag.

---------------

Anyway, back on topic, I'm now picturing that fight as you two kiddies slapping each other in the face a few times, then walking off.

Edited by Connor

he made every1 in my school hate me

SO?

It's the fault of the people who decided to hate you based on whatever he did to make them hate you. If they can be that easily manipulated, they're in for a lot of trouble in life.

People are poor in this world, dying of diseases, getting murdered and being liked is what people worry about these days. Wow.

I think saying "everyone" is pretty inaccurate because that would mean he'd have hundreds of people on his side, which is BS, like I think your story is.

I know I sound harsh but this story is just beyond ridiculous. You want to kick a guy's ass, who's GF you kissed, because he SOMEHOW made "everyone" in your school hate you.

Things that don't make sense usually aren't true. It doesn't make sense to me to come to a forum asking how to beat someone up and then come back and post what happened and show how EASY it was to apparently take this guy down. If it were that easy, why come to a forum and ask for help?

Oh, right, because it didn't happen that way.

To be fair, you kissed his GF so I'd be pissed and do anything to ruin your life as well, even though it was more her fault.

but it's going to be hard to hurt someone who has like 300 pounds of blubber.

...yet all this kid apparently had to do was trip him (which would be fairly hard to do since he has so much weight and your little twig legs don't have enough strength to be able to do this) and then punch him while he's down....which is BS.

Edited by YellowJacket

If he is bullshitting, and you think he's so damn pathetic for it, then why are you giving him the attention he is apparently after?

If you think he's such an idiot, he's not worth your time. Your logic is that he did this for attention. You're giving him that attention, fuelling the flames. OK, there's things you might not get about his story, there's things you disagree with, but just let it go. You're just trying to pummel away his last shreds of dignity, and it's fucking stupid. State your case and move on.

If he is bullshitting, and you think he's so damn pathetic for it, then why are you giving him the attention he is apparently after?

If you think he's such an idiot, he's not worth your time. Your logic is that he did this for attention. You're giving him that attention, fuelling the flames. OK, there's things you might not get about his story, there's things you disagree with, but just let it go. You're just trying to pummel away his last shreds of dignity, and it's fucking stupid. State your case and move on.

LMAO!

My God, why are people here so sensitive these days? I didn't say he was an idiot/looking for attention/not worth my time, I was just discussing his story. Relax.

This is why I don't come to this forum often. You can't post an opinion without someone coming along and accusing you of trying to flame people. I don't believe his story and I am just sharing with him why I don't because I am curious as to how this "event" really unfolded because it just doesn't add up to me. He posted it here so he should expect to get questioned by people. It is a discussion forum, the last time I checked.

Nice, I like how you put words and thoughts into my head, all of which I never said NOR thought.

I'm not being sensitive at all. I could've shit all over you the minute you posted in this thread, but I didn't. I got sick of your constant bitching.

You weren't discussing his story. There's no way you can cover it up. You were downright accusing him of bullshitting, I don't care how you word it. You can pick at technicalities all day long, but it doesn't take a genius to see you were trying to insult him.

Nice, I like how you put words and thoughts into my head, all of which I never said NOR thought.
You can't post an opinion without someone coming along and accusing you of trying to flame people

See what happened there?

I'm gonna go back and now say that I never said you were flaming him. See my earlier point about technicalities. The fact of the matter is, I was accusing you of flaming him, you know, I know it. But I never said it. Just because you don't say something directly it doesn't mean you're not implying it.

The whole sensitivity issue only seems to happen when you post. You're just inwilling to give people the benefit of the doubt. You say you don't care what happens on the internet, so why are you such a nazi about what is truth and isn't? If you don't think it's true, then why bother dedicating your time to them? I'm sure loads of people have neglected to post in this topic because they think the story is infeasible. be one of them for once.

I'm not being sensitive at all. I could've shit all over you the minute you posted in this thread, but I didn't. I got sick of your constant bitching.

You weren't discussing his story. There's no way you can cover it up. You were downright accusing him of bullshitting, I don't care how you word it. You can pick at technicalities all day long, but it doesn't take a genius to see you were trying to insult him.

You can't post an opinion without someone coming along and accusing you of trying to flame people

See what happened there?

I'm gonna go back and now say that I never said you were flaming him. See my earlier point about technicalities. The fact of the matter is, I was accusing you of flaming him, you know, I know it. But I never said it. Just because you don't say something directly it doesn't mean you're not implying it.

The whole sensitivity issue only seems to happen when you post. You're just inwilling to give people the benefit of the doubt. You say you don't care what happens on the internet, so why are you such a nazi about what is truth and isn't? If you don't think it's true, then why bother dedicating your time to them? I'm sure loads of people have neglected to post in this topic because they think the story is infeasible. be one of them for once.

OMG I WAS DICUSSING A MATTER IN A DISCUSSION FORUM! CRUCIFY ME!

Incase you forgot already, I just said I was curious as to what exactly happened because it doesn't make sense but maybe I am missing something so I was more or less hoping he would elaborate on it so maybe I can pick up on whatever I missed and finally make sense of it all. I made it clear what I got from the story so he could understand why I don't believe it so maybe he could explain it better. TELLING HIM HIS STORY IS BULLSHIT AND TELLING HIM WHY I THINK SO = DISCUSSING IT.

Get over it. This is a simple discussion to get some info from him because the story is somewhat interesting. Making one post and leaving isn't a discussion. Posting a few points to talk about something is a discussion.

It's funny how whenever I am being a target, you're never around but you'll go out of your way to insult me when I am just asking questions. I never called him any names, I also said "I know I sound harash but..." just so he knows that I am not trying to rip him apart and am just having a discussion.

Any other insults you want to throw my way? If not, I'm having a chat with him and not putting him down at all, I'm just telling him what I think because it sounds weird.

Edited by YellowJacket

OMG I WAS DICUSSING A MATTER IN A DISCUSSION FORUM! CRUCIFY ME!

Incase you forgot already, I just said I was curious as to what exactly happened because it doesn't make sense but maybe I am missing something so I was more or less hoping he would elaborate on it so maybe I can pick up on whatever I missed and finally make sense of it all. I made it clear what I got from the story so he could understand why I don't believe it so maybe he could explain it better. TELLING HIM HIS STORY IS BULLSHIT AND TELLING HIM WHY I THINK SO = DISCUSSING IT.

Get over it. This is a simple discussion to get some info from him because the story is somewhat interesting. Making one post and leaving isn't a discussion. Posting a few points to talk about something is a discussion.

It's funny how whenever I am being a target, you're never around but you'll go out of your way to insult me when I am just asking questions. I never called him any names, I also said "I know I sound harash but..." just so he knows that I am not trying to rip him apart and am just having a discussion.

Any other insults you want to throw my way? If not, I'm having a chat with him and not putting him down at all, I'm just telling him what I think because it sounds weird.

Things that don't make sense usually aren't true. It doesn't make sense to me to come to a forum asking how to beat someone up and then come back and post what happened and show how EASY it was to apparently take this guy down. If it were that easy, why come to a forum and ask for help?

Oh, right, because it didn't happen that way.

I assume this is the part where you 'ask for more information' I understand now...

It's funny how whenever I am being a target, you're never around but you'll go out of your way to insult me when I am just asking questions.

I never went out of my way to insult you, I'm trying to curb the shitstorm you've kicked up. You've done it before, lets face it. I'm not letting you drag me into the 'if you reply, you're insulting me' thing you're trying so hard to induce, either. People retaliate, just like you do.

And you can say all you want that you were having a friendly discussion with him, but you just need to stop kidding yourself.

I'm not going to further discuss the matter with you. YOu can think whatever you want and the fact that you seem to think I'd lie about my intentions to you, as if you scare the shit out of me, is beyond hilarious. If I were trying to make fun of him, I would happily tell you that is my intention. Otherwise, telling someone you don't really believe their story isn't flaming them.

Also funny how I wasn't the only one who mentioned "bullshitting" but I was cleary your target.

Thanks for your time. You can reply if you wish, you wont get a response because I wont further reply to someone who just walks in here and throws out BS when people are having a discussion.

If anyone else wants to post an intelligent post, I'd be glad to chat!

Edited by YellowJacket

The reason I think you'd lie about your intentions, is because you don't want to come across as a bitch. I never intended to induce fear, nor attempted to.

Also funny how I wasn't the only one who mentioned "bullshitting" but I was clearly your target.

Those people have either posted once, and moved on, or started on about it because you did. The difference between them and you, is they don't have a nasty habit of kicking up shit the whole time.

'I don't care what happens on the internet' - Pah.

Also funny how I wasn't the only one who mentioned "bullshitting" but I was cleary your target.

I was the one who first mentioned that word, I think.

I wasn't making a big load of shit about it with walls of text, I just said it's starting to seem like bullshit the further we go along in this topic.

Edited by Connor

Am I the only one who agrees with YJ that this whole topic is a load of shit? Here's what I see out of this thing. We have some prepubescent wigger who kissed some dumb prepubescent whore and claimed he beat the shit out of her fat prepubescent boyfriend. That to me sounds like a bunch of unbelievable stupid fucking kiddy shit and you can get on MY ass about it. Yellowjacket speaks her mind and everyone jumps on her. I do the same thing and the same people who are chewing her out right now applaud me. What the hell is going on?

It's always refreshing to know today's youth doesn't care about being mature. The future is looking so much brighter!

Nice generalization, if you really think EVERY kid is like that, maybe you're the one who needs to grow up.

Dude, that pretty much IS today's youth.

Edited by L-RiC

Am I the only one who agrees with YJ that this whole topic is a load of shit? Here's what I see out of this thing. We have some prepubescent wigger who kissed some dumb prepubescent whore and claimed he beat the shit out of her fat prepubescent boyfriend. That to me sounds like a bunch of unbelievable stupid fucking kiddy shit and you can get on MY ass about it. Yellowjacket speaks her mind and everyone jumps on her. I do the same thing and the same people who are chewing her out right now applaud me. What the hell is going on?
It's always refreshing to know today's youth doesn't care about being mature. The future is looking so much brighter!

Nice generalization, if you really think EVERY kid is like that, maybe you're the one who needs to grow up.

Are you part of it?

Are you part of it?

No, but just because we're exceptions doesn't mean the majority of our "peers" aren't fucking idiots.

Edited by L-RiC