How do you fuck up a fat ass?

Ryder Johnson

Its not our fault you live in Tennessee xD I do agree, North Carolinian's suck too. But, lets get back on topic, shall we men? I didn't really read it, but I'll say I'm glad things are resolved between you two. Though you really didn't have to trip him, looks like he was over it...

If it happened to me, me getting tripped, you'd just have something comming for ya =P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always refreshing to know today's youth doesn't care about being mature. The future is looking so much brighter!

Nice generalization, if you really think EVERY kid is like that, maybe you're the one who needs to grow up.

Dude, that pretty much IS today's youth.

Are you part of it?

No, but just because we're exceptions doesn't mean the majority of our "peers" aren't fucking idiots.

Also the fact that that particular sentence in YJ's post was obvious sarcasm. I agree with it for the most part though in the UK at least. Most of my friends are exceptions because I choose my friends wisely. I don't hang around with the dickheads. This is why I have few friends IRL, but it's great because none are pricks.

Anyway does this topic really need to remain open? Doesn't look like it's going anywhere following on from the last page...