How do you fuck up a fat ass?

Ryder Johnson

I do have one question.... Why is this a "Serious Chat"?

Lol@how serious this is to little youngins.... Wait until you're older and look back at shit like this. Much lolz will be had.

I was thinking too after my first post here if this really should be in Serious Chat. I think this belongs to Lounge.

*I still agree to Bear*

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really pisses me off.

Although having it being done to myself, when the guy who participated in it with my girlfriend was actually my friend, and knew I was going out with her, it does actually piss me off, just because "she offered" isn't a real excuse for doing it, and definetely won't make me go, "ohhh sorry, that's ok then, carry on".

Children fighting is bizarre to look at, they just fight like children (well duh) but they think they are so tough and grown up. Like Spaz said wait until your older and you won't believe you did that and laugh. You can hear the screams "fight fight fight" from all over, its like a school broadcast. I am so glad I don't have to go anymore.

I'm really pissed at kids who think that they're strong enough to beat older guys. If I did not think that they're still young, maybe I already punched them to their death.

Children fighting is bizarre to look at, they just fight like children (well duh) but they think they are so tough and grown up. Like Spaz said wait until your older and you won't believe you did that and laugh. You can hear the screams "fight fight fight" from all over, its like a school broadcast. I am so glad I don't have to go anymore.

I'm really pissed at kids who think that they're strong enough to beat older guys. If I did not think that they're still young, maybe I already punched them to their death.

Its very annoying. When I started secondary school (I was eleven) we wouldn't dare to start with year 11's (they were 16). But when I got to Year 11 the year seven would try and start fights with us. Annoying children.

Its very annoying. When I started secondary school (I was eleven) we wouldn't dare to start with year 11's (they were 16). But when I got to Year 11 the year seven would try and start fights with us. Annoying children.

Why would they start fights with you though?

I've seen many fights pop up right in front of me, I've even been in a few as well, but the outcome sucks, for everyone I guess.

I find fighting a complete waste of time and energy, plus it at least prevents a few black-eyes and bruises. Talking your way through issues is what I was taught eventually, and I used it in many situation, at least if that person gets an understanding of what I said, or got how I took the situation, he/she wouldn't retaliate at me. Of course, for an 11 year old, that never gets in their head, so they would start fighting either way. Not until they are older. I see so many kids act tough, cause they see people on TV who act tough, so they act like Wannabes and try to punch someone, just so they act 'Tough'.

Well truthfully, both of you will eventually begin to see what you did, and how dumb you reacted to the situation. Nothing now you can do except improve.

That really pisses me off.

Although having it being done to myself, when the guy who participated in it with my girlfriend was actually my friend, and knew I was going out with her, it does actually piss me off, just because "she offered" isn't a real excuse for doing it, and definetely won't make me go, "ohhh sorry, that's ok then, carry on".

He may have been your friend but your GF is still to blame. Your friend isn't in that sort of relationship with you so he can do whatever he wants (even though it's wrong). Your GF obviously was unhappy with the relationship and chose to try her luck elsewhere. People don't cheat for no reason, they cheat because they're bored of their relationship or something in the relationship is missing so people go somewhere else to get what their relationship isn't giving them.

Your friend shouldn't have done it but she's still the one to blame even more for being with you and choosing to hit on someone else, let alone choosing a guy who she knows you are friends with. Guys will be guys and, even though they might know in their minds it's wrong, it can be hard for them to turn down some free vag.

Edited by YellowJacket

Lol. So explain the fight Ryder, in detail.

Kay, so i was waiting in the hall ways and 1 of my friends texted me too come to a little alley way next 2 the gym, i saw my friend there and he was about 2 fight kamron, so i said let me handle this. i went up to kamron and said u know xandra tried 2 kill herself becuz of u? and he said fuck her she cheated on me and your a faggot, then i said where the fuck where you when we kissed, huh? and then he pushed me aside and tried to walk by me but i tripped him and kicked him in the face and got 5 punches in before the assistant princepal saw us

sorry for the bad grammar but i sprang my finger today

Lol. So explain the fight Ryder, in detail.

Kay, so i was waiting in the hall ways and 1 of my friends texted me too come to a little alley way next 2 the gym, i saw my friend there and he was about 2 fight kamron, so i said let me handle this. i went up to kamron and said u know xandra tried 2 kill herself becuz of u? and he said fuck her she cheated on me and your a faggot, then i said where the fuck where you when we kissed, huh? and then he pushed me aside and tried to walk by me but i tripped him and kicked him in the face and got 5 punches in before the assistant princepal saw us

sorry for the bad grammar but i sprang my finger today

He was going to just walk by you and leave? Why did you fight him then?

I have a high feeling that story is complete BS.

You came here asking how to "fuck up a fat ass", which signified you had no idea how to deal with him, and then the result is a few exchanged words, a trip and a few punches?

Not buying it.

On top of that, he clearly didn't want to fight you but you decided to be a little ass anyways. He was probably mad when he threatened to kick your ass the first time and let his rage get the best of him but he probably didn't mean because if he did, he would have dropped you right then and there but he decided not to and don't try the "he was scared of me" shit, incase you were thinking of going that route, because you are nowhere near intimidating, especially considering he probably outweighs you by a lot if he's a "fat fuck".

Going and fighting him makes you look even worse than him. Learn to deal with shit like a mature human being. You kissed his GF so you aren't innocent.

Edited by YellowJacket