Favorite GTA?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite GTA!

• Vice City
    • San Andreas
    • IV
    • Liberty City

Vice City for me.

The Miami setting just seemed to give off a great vibe, an updated version would be welcome but do Rockstargames take any notice of what their customer base? I think forums like this is what they should really take note of, after all we are the die-hard GTA fans.

Edited by marney1

• 4 weeks later...
Vice City for me.

The Miami setting just seemed to give off a great vibe, an updated version would be welcome but do Rockstargames take any notice of what their customer base? I think forums like this is what they should really take note of, after all we are the die-hard GTA fans.

True.

I vote San Andreas. What more can you want from a game. :)

• 2 months later...
Vice City for me.

True.

I vote San Andreas. What more can you want from a game. :)

yh i can think of a lot of things that they could add,at least, they could make da peds and gangsters as real as in gta 4, but yh i agree GTA SA IS DA BEST.

I know this is not what he asked but there is a great aspect of every gta

-GTA3 was the introduction of a 3D world and there are tons of mods for it

-Vice City had a nice feel, a greay storyline, and is easy to mod

-San Andreas had a big world, tons of new features, and lots of modding capabilities

-IV is like the change from GTA2 to GTA3. There are huge graphical improvements and many new features

Really I dont think any hardcore GTA player has a favorite because they all have their ups and downs

:clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite isn't even in this poll.

if you're thinking of Vice City Stories or Liberty City Stories, then you're wrong.they are mentioned as vice city and liberty city. If you're thinking of chinatown wars,then you're right

I'm still not sure about mine because i'm trying vice city stories in about 2 days from now , but untill then, vice city is my fav.

Edited by Big Z

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...