Challenge to TOXIC !

Alvas.

Sorry to say this, but that's not a Userbar Toxic.

You made the size bigger, you should of placed the animation inside the userbar rather than outside. And truthfully, this is much more retarded than the SOTW, only 2 people can participate? Guys seriously. Stop making these shitty topics up and use the PM system, that's what it's there for, right? To talk between 2 users? As well, if this was only for 2 people, what's the point in voting for it when there's nothing we don't like?

Sorry I'm acting like a douche, but this looks like fail in all it's glory to me.

OK Lol let be it then......we'll leave this start a new comp of ub's later. Also the SOTW is kinda dead after I took off even a little attention from it only a few people helped(only one it was TOXIC who started the 2nd). We need to restart this type of competitons. Whaddya think ? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to say this, but that's not a Userbar Toxic.

You made the size bigger, you should of placed the animation inside the userbar rather than outside. And truthfully, this is much more retarded than the SOTW, only 2 people can participate? Guys seriously. Stop making these shitty topics up and use the PM system, that's what it's there for, right? To talk between 2 users? As well, if this was only for 2 people, what's the point in voting for it when there's nothing we don't like?

Sorry I'm acting like a douche, but this looks like fail in all it's glory to me.

Why is the size so important? Okay, I'd understand if it was the size of a full sig, but just doubled height?

And yeah, that's what I was saying. Competitions are cool and all, but a competition between only two users on something as simple, and quite frankly, over-used and annoyingly simple as a userbar? That's what I thought was ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...