Modern Warfare 2

The Bossman

Meh, I need CoD4. :P If I have that, it would be a perfect pack of two games.

So you can continue with the same weapons you got in the current level straight into the next one? That's awesome. And yes, this game can certainly be awesome, better than some short DLC pack from GTA IV. :awesome:

It doesn't really matter, TBH. Imran Zakhaev was the main bad guy in COD4, along with another guy called Khaled Al-Asad. Imran wanted to transform his country back to the ways of the Soviet Union, and to draw people away from his intentions, he funded a coup in a Middle Eastern country, organised by Khaled. There's a series of events after that, including a nuclear explosion, and warheads being fired at the US, before the ending, which I won't reveal. I just reworded some Wikipedia words, from the COD4 article - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_4#Plot. There's quite a bit to round up, but Zakhaev is the bad guy and he's the one who needs to be stopped, that's it really.

• 1 month later...

I have money to buy it, but why do they have to put the price up? Yes it's a cool and wicked game, could win game of the year again possibly, but £50? You know what that is? It's greed. Corporate greed. Only after the money. I feel seriously let down by them, if the gameplay is amazing (As seen in the video, looks promising and amazing) then I guess the price tag must be worth it.

HOLY FUCK this shit looks awesome. I lol'd at the bit at the end with the grenade. That's totally me :P I'm a bit of a grenade whore :P

Can't wait for this.

PROTIP: It'll only be £50 in real life. Just buy it on the internet like a normal person, it's cheaper.

£34.99 @ ShopTo

£34.99 @ GAME

£29.99 @ Play

£29.99 @ Gameplay

In fact. Any noob who buys things in real life is an idiot and deserves to lose their money like that. £50 is a fucking rip off. USE THE INTERNET PEOPLE.

I saw those weapons a while ago, and they look sweet. I posted it on another forum, not here, so well done for posting it up here. BTW, @ Chris, you posted links to PC versions of MW2, and not PS3 or 360 versions. Not everyone can afford £8000 for a superb PC.

8000 pounds for a PC?! lol.

im sure cod would run well on a $2000 aud pc. which is like 1000 pounds maybe less. hell even run well on a $1000 aud pc like this

motherboard = gigabyte MA780G-UD3H = $118

cpu = AMD x2 550 = $136

ram = 4gb kit kingston = $64

graphics = gigabyte GTX260 896mb = $249

hard drive = seagate sata 500gb = $69

optical drive =samsung dvd-rw = $65

case = thermaltake soprano DX = $159

power supply = seasonic psr550+ = $125

keyboard = saitek eclipse ii = $85 from PCCG

mouse = razor copperhead blue = $85 from PCCG

wifi=dlink dwa510 = $29