Modern Warfare 2

The Bossman

yeah i think nearly all my classes except for sniper I have stinger as secondary. it's good because like matt said, you can shoot down all the helicopters, harriers, pavelow etc. pavelow however takes 2 rockets, because it has flares that it releases first, so second rocket gets it. i shot down ac130 and chopper gunner, my friend got chopper gunner twice in one round and i shot it down before it got to kill anyone XD

im level 66 now, i dunno if im gonna bother doing prestige.

I really wish I had XBL again to play against some of you guys.

The campaign's quite good but didn't last very long but I guess this game's more about the multiplayer side.

I hate Shepherd after he kills Roach and Ghost, stabbing them in the back. I like how they made the Makarov storyline seem like a cliffhanger and the war between Russia and the US.

Infinity Ward's ending for MW2 was like what Bungie did with Halo 2, a massive cliffhanger.

Matt, my best score on the pit in campaign was 33.4 seconds, and in Spec Ops 31.9 seconds.(3 stars)

Peoplee, How many stars do you have in specops

I have 11, aint going to get 90 ever, im a multiplayer type of person and most of my friends are too. SpecOps by myself is boring.

Infinity Ward's ending for MW2 was like what Bungie did with Halo 2, a massive cliffhanger.

Matt, my best score on the pit in campaign was 33.4 seconds, and in Spec Ops 31.9 seconds.(3 stars)

Peoplee, How many stars do you have in specops

I have 11, aint going to get 90 ever, im a multiplayer type of person and most of my friends are too. SpecOps by myself is boring.

Oh wow, that's good. Maybe I'll see if I can get a better time than my current one, I got it on my second try on Spec Ops so surely I can improve.

I have 12 stars. I'm taking a break from the multiplayer at the moment so going to play the Spec Op missions more now. One thing which annoys me are the time set rounds (excluding the snow mobile levels), I hate them. I like to play the levels where I have as much time as I can get so rather than trying to do something in a certain amount of time I can try and beat my previous time.

I've done the first set of Spec-Ops missions with my cousin on Veteran, but afterwards he started playing MP, so I have nobody to help me out on it. But I'm planning on getting it done shortly.

Right now I'm only still on level 49, I haven't played lately, only since I got Assassins Creed 2, I've been playing that more. :P

My k/d ratio is 0.86 - .87. I've got off of the LMGs and went to the Scar-H. It works out pretty nice for me. Though, lately a lot of my games I've been getting high kills with high deaths too ;/ I've found a perfect place for sniping on Underpass though. The only thing that kills spots like that is the deathcam, but oh well. Not all people watch it. I think I got 3 kills from sitting there for like 10 seconds. I can't help if people are dumb enough to run out in the open :P

I got the Pit Boss trophy a while back for the 1st level, so I did it in under 30 seconds. I got the trophy the 2nd time, 1st time just to unlock the other weapons, then I used the MP5 and M9. The best thing was to do 2 targets at once when they lined up, did that about 2 or 3 times. I haven't got many other stars, I haven't unlocked the last section of levels, all other 4 I have. Haven't played the 2 player levels at all, either. I do like the mode though, just annoying that you can't team up with someone randomly online, otherwise I'd have loads more stars by now.

My multiplayer K/Ds about 2.06, and is going up to 2.08 and down to 2.04, all the time. It'll level out eventually. I'm over halfway through the 1st prestige, which isn't bad. I'm not going all prestiges, these cheating nobs at 10th prestige have destroyed the epicness of the badge. It's been a few days since I went online on MW2, because of playing AC2, Batman AA, GH5 and Infamous instead. Maybe at some point I can rise high in the leaderboards, in COD4 I'm ranked about 23,000 odd for kills, but not so for MW2.

Favourite weapons would have to be the ACR, M4, M16, Famas, and UMP. The ACR is deadly deadly accurate, using that with an ACOG and silencer in long range maps is hard to stop. M4 is good all round, I use it a lot. M16, like the Famas, stops teams in their tracks. 2 presses of the button can take 3 or more people down, and UMP is the best for small maps, especially Scrapyard, because it's got a large magazine and is highly damaging.

I only need 5 trophies in Spec Ops for the platinum, it's quite an easy platinum to get I think.

I've heard loads of good things about the UMP. I can't get used to the 3 round burst with the M4A1? and Famas I believe it is? I tend to feather the trigger anyway, so its kind of annoying sending 3 rounds off. I'm still learning the game, I don't always wait til I can get a clear shot (giving myself away, I'm terrible for doing that) and if I don't I run for them. Sometimes getting blasted, sometimes not catching them.

My k/d ratio took a huge drop couple weeks ago when I kept getting blown up upon spawning. There were like explosions everywhere that small Map. Been trying to get it back up lately.

Anyways, couple nights ago. I could of sworn I joined a team deathmatch game that Sherman was playing. I remember seeing his name on my team when the game ended.

omg i was just looking at the rankings, now i see...

GONZO-EN-FORCE , with a ratio of 858.65

I wanna know, how does that happen. I'm presuming hax.

also the top 33 players have the same kills. the top 31 players have the same wins.

and both those numbers are the same ... 2147483. whats up with that. this is on PS3 btw.

have a look for yourself, go to leaderboard for wins/kills, press triangle to make it for everyone and not just friends, then square to go top of the list.

My k/d ratio took a huge drop couple weeks ago when I kept getting blown up upon spawning. There were like explosions everywhere that small Map. Been trying to get it back up lately.

Anyways, couple nights ago. I could of sworn I joined a team deathmatch game that Sherman was playing. I remember seeing his name on my team when the game ended.

Yeah, we played on Afghan :P I was gonna see what's up but your mic wasn't on. What're the odds? haha. I need to change my GT. Make it more pronounceable. I don't talk to people when I can't say their name, lol.

My Dad got me the wireless headset for the 360 for Christmas since my old wired one broke. It was still charging when I played that day so I couldn't use it at the time. Anyways I got a few nice kills on that game though, I had both Ninja Pro and Cold-Blooded Pro so I laid in the grass couple of times and no one even saw me there. When someone got close, I would stand up and stab them.

Ahh, I see. I'd like a decent pair but eh. I can't justify the costs. I just unlocked Ninja though, I use it because I absolutely HATE HBS. Cold blooded for thermal and UAV's and anything in the air. I usually use sleight of hand or marathon (depending if I use an LMG or not. It's rare I have to reload one)

Am I the only one who LIKES derail? I haven't learned to efficiently clear out the campers paradise in the middle, but I can usually get the first shot off when someone peaks their head out of the power plant. :P I will NEVER go into the field to the right though. I straddle along the left and come back around.

I love derail. in HC S&D i always go up the stairs in that main building and take everyone out with my SCAR-H.

The Xbox 360 leaderboards are full of hax, someone is 70 10th prestige with 0 seconds played and 8919817891879 score. its like for 90 of em when its 100th person it starts to get normal(but seriosly who would play the game for 30d?? already)

What's better the VECTOR or the P90? i normally use p90 when i had it unlocked but since i prestiged i only have vector,mp5k,ump45

i never used vector before

The P90 is better, has a much larger clip and deals more damage, the Vector is eh, not bad but probably better suited for the Hardcore modes. I'd say use the P90 for a little while, possibly with Cold Blooded because it fires fast and has a large clip. Lots of people use the UMP so that's another choice. The MP5 jumps around too much, the small levels do that gun justice but not the larger ones. You should use Marathon, Cold Blooded and whatever 3rd perk you want, Sitrep, Commando and Ninja are the ones I use. If you use Ninja, and have a silencer, you'll be completely invisible.

I got a nice title yesterday, 'The Silent', and it looks awesome, along with a new skull emblem. You need to prestige and then get 1000 kills with a silenced weapon for the title, don't know about the emblem. I might also use the Infected title and start infecting other people.

lol i have STD(title) i got it from some 8 year old though, i wonder if he knew what STD ment

I've been using WA2000. its a good gun. got me 18 killstreak. WA2000(w/acog).

UMP. is an awesome gun Sherman

use it with nothing until you unlock silencer, then put silencer on it(it got me 20killstreak)

its beast IN HC

Heh, I got a few kills with the UMP in Favela, but not a ton. That's the only map I've played with it on (granted I'm not very good at Favela) and I've came to the conclusion it's really meant for closer quarter combat. I do like it though, I <3 silencer.

If you go to the highest point in Afghan like the place themiddle where thhe two bases connect you can pwn evryone

i took the whole team out in a row twice across the map