Modern Warfare 2

The Bossman

I just got my first Nuke Today

1/1/2010

lol. nuke always pisses me off when people get it.

i unlocked the model 1887 earlier, then i was using that for a while , unlocked akimbo (dual) and that was pretty fun, hunting people down with that. its amazing i followed this guy for like 15 seconds and he didnt notice.

then i started using ACR, unlocked grenade launcher and red-dot sight for it. its a pretty good gun.

The one thing about Hardcore that's weird, is you show up on the map when you fire a non suppressed weapon. Yeah, exactly. When the enemy shoots, press the pause button and you'll see where they're shooting from. It wasn't in COD4, so I think it's rather unfair.

I'm still learning the maps but it's a lot easier now. I look at the spawnpoints for both teams and the directions they go in to start with, and then work from there. I'm probably better on Afghan for S&D than any other map currently. Still no nukes so far.

Yeah, the PS3, 360 and PC leaderboards are all hacked. It's easy to hack as well, which is the annoying thing. As an experiment, I made a new user about 3 weeks ago, DLed the hack and followed the instructions, and then when I was offline, I was level 70 with no badge, with all killstreaks, titles, emblems, weapons + camos, with all Pro versions of perks. I didn't bother going online with it, and whenever I pressed pause the PS3 froze. Of course I deleted the user soon after. They have to lock the profiles or something, and then this would stop. Like Killzone 2, the saves are locked for that. Of course I don't condone hacking of any kind, and I did it just to see if I could. It's confusing, pointless and you have to have a HEX Editor of some kind to change the code in the profile save. It takes all the fun out of playing the game properly.

Got my fourth nuke today, it was pretty close. I realised as I called it in someone on the other team had 24 kills and no deaths. I was pretty lucky lol. It's been annoying me atm. I keep joining really laggy games, that I always loose knife fights in even though I have a tactical knife and Commando Pro.

I'll gladly share my classes with people. Just ask.

I was wondering what's a best class for stealth, I'm thinking it's about time I start being stealthy since I haven't done it yet. I need a good primary weapon, so yeah.

Stealth Class

Primary Weapon - ACR W/ Heartbeat Sensor and Silencer

Secondary - M9 w/ Tactical Knife and Silencer

Equipment - Claymore

Special Grenade - Stun Grenades

Perk Slot 1 - Bling Pro

Perk Slot 2 - Cold-Blooded Pro

Perk Slot 3 - Ninja Pro

Death Streak - Martyrdom

Hope that helped

Some more classes:

UMP with Silencer

Striker with Silencer

Sleight of Hand Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

FAMAS with Silencer

M1014 with Silencer

Scavenger Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Commando Pro

Painkiller

This is the best class, I think:

TAR-21 with Silencer and Holographic Sight

Striker with Silencer and Red Dot Sight

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

The TAR is very powerful with any 2nd perk, the Striker is usually 1 or 2 hits to kill and it fires fast, you're invisible form radar, thermal and enemy air support, and invisible to heartbeat sensors. I'm beginning to use the TAR more often, but the ACR is my favourite. Not everyone uses heartbeat sensors so for different modes other than deathmatch, use Sitrep as Perk 3 to detect claymores, C4 etc.

Edited by Bateman.