Primary - Riot Shield

Secondary - RPG 7

Equipment - Tactical Insertion

Spec Grenades - Smoke Grenades

Perk 1 -Marathon Pro

Perk 2 -Lightweight Pro

Perk 3 -Scrambler Pro

DeathStreak - PainKiller

(Note- Pro additions aren't really needed for this class, but they can be handy)

Or even Martyrdom, if you're 1 on 1 and you're right near the bomb. That usually raises some laughs. BTW, what repercussions are there for teamkilling on MW2? I heard there was a cool feature, but it doesn't seem that great to me. It's even more annoying, actually. The ricochet feature, when if you shoot at a teammate you immediately die. That doesn't solve the problem. An automatic report system with subsequent account suspension solves the problem. And anyway, the standard hardcore team deathmatch doesn't have ricochet either, so that's exactly the same as the MW1 hardcore deathmatch with teamkillers. And anyway, when you got 3 teamkills in a row and shot at a teammate again, you died immediately, so it's not even a new feature, it's a hinderance. >:I

I've seen some MW2 hardcore videos of people sniping right at the start, and when they shoot, a teammate blunders their way into the scope, therefore killing you. Massively annoying in S&D I bet. Look at this for example -

• 3 weeks later...

I've been getting better at this game lately, my k/d ratio went from .84 to 1.05 from learning what to use when. I used to use cb on ALL of my classes, but I've changed it to SP and on one to Danger close. I've tried using ACOG scopes and I really don't like them. I feel like the piece around the actual scope takes up too much space so I've been sticking with irons.

I've been getting better at this game lately, my k/d ratio went from .84 to 1.05 from learning what to use when. I used to use cb on ALL of my classes, but I've changed it to SP and on one to Danger close. I've tried using ACOG scopes and I really don't like them. I feel like the piece around the actual scope takes up too much space so I've been sticking with irons.

yeah im not a big fan of ACOG scope either. all my classes except the riot shield one (which i hardly use) has stopping power and commando pro. the first perk is either scavenger pro or bling pro. commando pro i like because not only the increased melee distance, but no fall damage. its handy if you're getting shot at and you're up high just jump and run whereas normally you'd die from that height.

one of my classes

p90 with holographic sight

stinger

semtex

flashbang

scavenger pro

stopping power pro

commando pro

final stand

my k/d ratio is like 1.01 XD

My K/d went from .92 to .67 (Yeah, it sucks) awhile ago when the hacked matches/unlimited ammo shit was around <_<, Kept joining matches where I was killed as soon as I re-spawned. Hasn't moved up yet even though I'm coming out of matches with very few deaths and a lot of kills. Probably because I haven't been playing much and it doesn't help when I keep joining matches that are just ending.

I got cold-blooded on my Sniper Class which I mostly just use on big map Hardcore matches.

My K/D is now under 2, although I'm still good at the game. I played a match with someone from a forum, in a public team deathmatch and I got the Chopper Gunner 2 games in a row. It's just the respawning, I spawn right near where the enemies are and then die again, it's frustrating and needs to be patched.

I'm tending to use the M16 more, with a silencer and red dot sight and either stopping power or cold blooded as the 2nd perk, and usually ninja pro as the 3rd perk. The Famas is excellent, too, you don't need stopping power with that so I use that for my stealth class, along with the TAR which is probably more powerful than the AK.

I'm using the n00b twin shotguns, but I don't care, I use them sparingly. I both love and hate them, I love getting kills with them because they look great, but getting killed by them is annoying so I'm split. I'm nearly at level 69 on this prestige, then I'll be on prestige 2, and yet some of my friends are prestige 5. :D They're good though, a few of them are in the top 10,000 ranking for score.

I had a similar score on Scrapyard when I was level 70, I used the AK and just obliterated everyone. I got over 40 kills 2 matches in a row with it, first on Scrapyard then on Karachi. It's a genuine reason for me to not prestige, that gun, I just perform amazingly with it. I'm currently halfway through prestige 2, and my K/D is changing between 1.97 and 1.98, which I'm happy with, it could well stay like that for the rest of the time I play MW2. I have roughly 14,000 kills and 7,000 deaths which is great. My current Killstreaks are Harrier for 7 kills, Chopper Gunner for 11 and Nuke at 25. I prefer to use Predator at 5, Pave Low at 9 and Chopper Gunner at 11, though. The Nuke is still a long way away for me.

I'm level 66 atm and haven't prestiged. I don't really intend to prestige for the same reason as Bateman said, I don't need the little icon to know I'm good. To me it's just a headache prestiging(sp?), Having the weapons and everything I have earned to continue raising my K/D ratio and increase my score means more to me than the little icon.

My K/D ratio is about 1.62 I think and it was around 1.10 a few weeks ago. I love my ACR w/ greande launcher, I haul arse with it. The killstreaks I have been toyign with are Harriers, Pavelow, AC 130. Those net me a fairly high number of kills each match. I also go with Sentry Gun, Pave low, AC 130, that beast got me a 36 - 1 killstreak which was awesome. I consistently have high scoring matches, in the 20's or higher. So after I had a run of a few 25 or greater killstreaks I thought I'd give the nuke a go. So now my killstreaks are harriers, pavelow and nuke.

I am yet to get the nuke but I'm close, I keep getting taken out just before I'm about to get it GRRR! :P

I think the closest I came was 24 kills, on Derail, but we won the match before I could get the Nuke. I'm pretty good on that level, I went 20 kills in a row earlier before getting killed whilst controlling the Chopper Gunner. I will prestige 5 times because I think it's the best looking badge in the game. However, if my connection continues to give me trouble and doesn't even itself out, then I'll stick on this prestige for a while. The connection works fine for about half an hour then becomes laggy, so I check my status and it has hundreds of errors on the connection. It's just unacceptable, especially when yesterday I played it for nearly 4 hours in a row with breaks and I only had 4 errors. >.<

I'm taking a long break from MW2 and have gone back to my PS3 for gaming at the moment, Killzone 2 to be specific.

@steveplayer: try chopper gunner instead of pavelow, you'll probably find it easier to get a 25 killstreak with that

I prestiged, yeah you lose your weapons and challenges, but that's part of what I enjoy in the game, completeing all the challenges gives me some sense of achievement. You KEEP your main stats, i.e. your kills, deaths, ratio, time played etc. that all stays, you don't lose it.

I'm only doing it this once though, no point doing it 10 times.

I've been taking a mini break since I've been sick, I'm going to prestige once as well. I suppose if I seriously play it long enough I'll do mastery for everything, but I don't know about that. I've been thinking about going back to a super silent class and going CB pro/Ninja pro and UMP Silenced. I miss not showing up on the radar, but 2 shots with my AUG or RPD is nice with SP.

http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/

If you want to look at gun damages and stuff, that site has so far been legit and accurate. There are some weapons that SP doesn't help at all, pretty nice to see.

I think I've found the perfect Killstreak rewards for me. It's 7 for the Harrier, which usually gets shot down, 9 for the Pave Low, which is trickier if there's that and the Harrier out at the same time, and either Chopper Gunner or AC130 for 11. I'm getting all of those quite a lot now, most recently on Highrise. I'm not sure if I'll bother unlocking the Nuke in future any more, I know that realistically I'll probably never get it, so I'll stick with achievable Killstreaks.

I'm level 47 on prestige 2, I just want the ACR ASAP, it's probably the 2nd best gun in the game behind the AK. I'm using the SPAS-12 a lot more now, I'm abusing it, essentially. You can kill someone from quite a distance with it, 1 shot. It needs to be patched for sure, but I'm enjoying it for now. I'm using Marathon when I use it. Also, even with Cold Blooded and a silencer, it's still a 1 hit kill. I can't imagine how much people get pissed off by it, but I don't care.

I experienced the care package exploit for the first night tonight :/ Sucked. I got on the team of the abuser (reported) and the other one I was on the opposite team, lost it by a decent amount. Campers ftl.

I tried out the FAL for the 2nd time today after wanting something new, I completely love it. Not a huge fan of the sights but they do the job :P The grenade launcher underneath is amazing for campers, still adjusting to aiming it though. Been liking Favela better and Estate wayyyy less. I haven't seen a game winning kill there in a long time.

I experienced the care package exploit for the first night tonight

What's that?

Been using the SCAR a lot recently, I love it. This is my current class which I'm using:

SCAR FMJ

Magnum with Tactical Knife

Semtex and Flashbangs

Sleight of Hand Pro (Mainly for the quicker ADS)

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Been beasting with this. Going for mastery at the moment, just need to get the extended mags. I'll probably try and get Fall camouflage too, only got Urban for it at the moment.

I use to use the SCAR with Heartbeat Sensor and a Supressor, works good when you want to be stealth :ph34r:

It's where people glitch to use a care package (or Sentry / EAD) marker over and over again. So you will be able to have constant air support and such in the sky. It's kind of hard to take them all down to save teammates and stay alive without someone picking you off.

Even though it is funny finding a group of 2 or 3 trying to shoot something down on a map like scrapyard. Free headshots ftw :P

It's where people glitch to use a care package (or Sentry / EAD) marker over and over again. So you will be able to have constant air support and such in the sky. It's kind of hard to take them all down to save teammates and stay alive without someone picking you off.

Even though it is funny finding a group of 2 or 3 trying to shoot something down on a map like scrapyard. Free headshots ftw :P

wow that would suck if you're not on that guys team :P

funny thing yesterday when i was playing, someone got a pavelow. then someone shot it down almost right away. now some guy says over the mic "wow he just shot that down. i had no idea you could do that." he wasnt new either, i think he was on 2nd prestige... :hurrhurr:

I've never seen someone use the care package exploit yet, but I DO see people using Marathon, Lightweight and Commando while holding it and getting ridiculous knife kills. I've done it a few times and it's boring, you get shot down by those dual shotguns anyway.

I'm using the ACR a hell of a lot now. I use the Thermal sight on Wasteland, with Cold Blooded, so easy to sneak behind large groups and knife a few of them.

Some of my classes:

ACR, Red Dot, Silencer

G18, Red Dot, Silencer

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded

Sitrep

Painkiller

FAMAS, ACOG, Silencer

SPAS 12, Grip, Silencer

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded

Ninja Pro

Martyrdom

W2000

SOH Pro

M93 Raffica

Cold Blooded

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

Also, I'm playing well again. :) One thing that did piss me off though, was when I had about 34 kills and 6 deaths on Karachi. Some asshole left the game, and so it was reconnecting to a new host. When I reconnect, because I was having a lot of lag, I end up with no kills or deaths, and no XP earned. It would have raised my K/D to 1.99 as well.

Edited by Bateman.

I've never seen someone use the care package exploit yet, but I DO see people using Marathon, Lightweight and Commando while holding it and getting ridiculous knife kills. I've done it a few times and it's boring, you get shot down by those dual shotguns anyway.

I'm using the ACR a hell of a lot now. I use the Thermal sight on Wasteland, with Cold Blooded, so easy to sneak behind large groups and knife a few of them.

Some of my classes:

ACR, Red Dot, Silencer

G18, Red Dot, Silencer

SOH Pro

Cold Blooded

Sitrep

Painkiller

FAMAS, ACOG, Silencer

SPAS 12, Grip, Silencer

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded

Ninja Pro

Martyrdom

W2000

SOH Pro

M93 Raffica

Cold Blooded

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

Also, I'm playing well again. :) One thing that did piss me off though, was when I had about 34 kills and 6 deaths on Karachi. Some asshole left the game, and so it was reconnecting to a new host. When I reconnect, because I was having a lot of lag, I end up with no kills or deaths, and no XP earned. It would have raised my K/D to 1.99 as well.

lol those shotguns are strong. for my sniper class ive been using barrett with acog + fmj. its pretty good, basically 1 shot kills unless you get them in the foot or something.

also bateman your first class should have bling instead of sleight of hand because otherwise you can only get 1 attachment.