Modern Warfare 2

The Bossman

The only gun I use silencers on anymore is the UMP45. I usually end up roaming (and dominating) a certain part of the map so I tend to draw people in and mow them down in close quarter combat. I've started using a marathon/lightweight/commando (and ninja.. 2 seperate classes) and it's really fun. I don't have the patience to get 75 kills with a pistol so I run around with my UMP (Akimbo Rangers if I'm indoors) and dominate. Hanging back and sniping people from one area is funny as well. I do set up my tent with a sniper rifle :P but I can't help it. People come back for revenge and its so easy to get them with a claymore.

BTW, I'm using Scavenger Pro on and off. I'm using a Claymore as my equipment slot, and it's fantastic. Every time you run over a corpse you re-stock, so you can plant like 10 claymores around the map and hide somewhere, great fun. I get between 4-8 claymore kills a game by doing that. I use the silenced SCAR with that.

BTW, I'm using Scavenger Pro on and off. I'm using a Claymore as my equipment slot, and it's fantastic. Every time you run over a corpse you re-stock, so you can plant like 10 claymores around the map and hide somewhere, great fun. I get between 4-8 claymore kills a game by doing that. I use the silenced SCAR with that.

lol so jew

• 2 weeks later...

That unlocalised thing has happened to me a lot. There was a similar error when you hosted games on COD4, it would end the game when the countdown gets to 6 and a load of random messages would pop up at the bottom left of the screen, total gibberish. See this -

Dude, GTA4 online is sick!

Especially with my mad chopper skills it's fun to see some inncocent guy running down the runway and then you go and chop him up and watch his body fly 50 feet into the air. :P

That's actually what made me stop playing( that and the fact my xbox live subscription ended).

It's just not fucking cool when you're trying to play fair and then all you see is some dude spamming grenades or rockets and using those helicopters.

Dude, GTA4 online is sick!

Especially with my mad chopper skills it's fun to see some inncocent guy running down the runway and then you go and chop him up and watch his body fly 50 feet into the air. :P

That's actually what made me stop playing( that and the fact my xbox live subscription ended).

It's just not fucking cool when you're trying to play fair and then all you see is some dude spamming grenades or rockets and using those helicopters.

How is that not playing fair? We're using our hard-earned chopper skills, not cheats.

You don't need any skills to kill people with a chopper. Especially in such open ended places like in the airport.

Thats why you stay away from the airport :P

I played GTA4 online a little but not heaps. Anyway back on topic, I made a "stealth" class the other day I do OK with it.

M16A4 w/holographic + silencer

SPAS12 w/grip + silencer

Frag

Flash

Bling Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

It's pretty good, but the SPAS12 has horrible range cos of the silencer, basically only works if you're ~3m or less away. But its good cos of the silent footsteps and undetectable on heartbeat sensor.

If you experiment offline with your same online classes, you can test the distance you can use the SPAS 12 silenced at, instead of getting cut down in a public game. I do that sometimes when I move onto a new weapon for a bit.

I haven't played this in a while now, but the news of the DLC is exciting me. Don't know why I haven't posted it here. I will do, but my internet connection is kicking me ATM. 544 errors. I will edit this soon, once it's restarted for the 3rd time in a row. That's why I sign out on PSN a lot then sign back in 2 mins later, I have to restart and reconnect.

OK, so. The rumours are, and a lot of people are saying this is true, that there'll be 4 maps from COD4, as well as 5 or 6 new maps for the game. The COD4 maps are Overgrown, Vacant, Shipment and Crash.

These links might help -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcN0DClrWVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHDB9vbYl6s

And a quote from the Infinity Ward forums:

Today i looked up modern warfare 2 on youtube and I got some video of some kid with platnum, blue chettah, red chettah, and golden camo on his guns and another video with the new maps like some white house level and old maps from cod 4. So I'm wonder if all of this is true. But why would IW make new camo and hide the maps in the game itself?

Also when exactly does this DLC comeout? Does anyone know?

Thanks for reading, From the CraZii x CLaN

Edited by Bateman.