Have you been banned on another forum?

Huckleberry Pie

Yeah, right. I'm the one without a life here. That is why I've created a shitty GTA forum copying the entire fucking layout from GTAF, then creating accounts with usernames of people from GTAF, then creating topics and talking to myself.
You are just jealous Mr. Girish Bhangare. You don't know if I am the same guy or not. Everyone is not retarded as you or jealous to interfere and bring personal problems in here. Stop this before I inform your mom.

I got banned a few times but they are " asian run forums " mostly is asian music and gamer forum and they got tired of me and the way i think of my opinion and if you disagree with them few warning or suspension and then bang they BANNED me and i don't give a s!@# to there politic

so i join other gaming forum forum that my people tell me about or word of other forum and they are owned and run from difference part of europe including ireland and german and is cool by me since i am a little but of everything !

:hi:

Everyone please calm down. Let us just ignore the jealous, gay faggots of GTAF staff team. This is the best way out.

And now we're discussing the points of pissing each other off instead of how and why we were banned from a board. I've heard about what Jimmy did, too. I can't just jump into the conclusion that he is a mod thief, but since a lot of people suspect or have evidence that he plagiarised someone else's works, I'm afraid but I had to be indifferent and suspicious at Jimmy.

And now we're discussing the points of pissing each other off instead of how and why we were banned from a board. I've heard about what Jimmy did, too. I can't just jump into the conclusion that he is a mod thief, but since a lot of people suspect or have evidence that he plagiarised someone else's works, I'm afraid but I had to be indifferent and suspicious at Jimmy.

I haven't. What'd he do? TELL!