The Toilet Seat

Harwood Butcher

lol this topic is hilarious. loving all the random stories :P

on a slightly unrelated (still about toilets though) at school we've had people put glad-wrap on the toilets for muckup day (and sometimes other days), someone took a dump and was basically sitting on it :sick:

if i had to take a crap at school id usually wait yeah the seats were always nasty.

ontopic, i get told all the time but usually never bother.

Edited by WRX22B1998

lol this topic is hilarious. loving all the random stories :P

on a slightly unrelated (still about toilets though) at school we've had people put glad-wrap on the toilets for muckup day (and sometimes other days), someone took a dump and was basically sitting on it :sick:

if i had to take a crap at school id usually wait yeah the seats were always nasty.

ontopic, i get told all the time but usually never bother.

L

M

A

O

I have to try that sometime at Uni, would be F-ing hilarious. Or put the clingfilm over the urinals, so that when they go, it's going all over their shiny new trainers.

Lol yeah thats the real story of slums in Mumbai and that film was kinda big blast for our country.......I mean lol winning oscar for the first time.....lol something like 8........ :D

And yeah I am a lot more civilized than that because we use european toilets.... :P

Edited by Eazy.

Yeah, and I pretty much made this topic to try and get a valid answer...but none of them responded. Terrific. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Men's Room w/ Bas & Jeremy!

Well, reading through this explains something I've wondered about. I usually do my shopping late at night (2 AM)

to avoid retards but the bathrooms are usually trashed - toilets may or may not be flushed, piss everywhere, etc.

I just get bathroom visits out of the way before I leave the house. It doesn't help that Wal-Mart will close half their

bathrooms overnight & then decide they need to clean the ones that are supposed to be open, resulting in NO open

bathrooms. :thumbsup:

I now know that the Wal-Mart bathrooms are trashed because British schoolkids are sneaking into them at night to

create mischief. They're still on Brit time so that's why it happens in the middle of the night here.

The next house I have will have a garage & it's own bathroom, complete w/ urinal.

I normally don't put down the toilet seat when I take a leak or drop some poop; I find the hard ceramic more comfortable than the seat itself.

lol, I sometimes do this if I can't bear my poop not to drop. Sometimes I just stand at the seat or the ceramic itself and wait for the poop to drop.

lol, I just normally sit on the toilet using my cellphone while waiting the main event to come out

honestly in my opinion...In think that i can see why girls would get mad about this kinda stuff. I think its because its kind of a universal rule and i guess they grew up going with this rule . but i think guys can get mad a women just as easily for puting the seat down! :yup:

honestly in my opinion...In think that i can see why girls would get mad about this kinda stuff. I think its because its kind of a universal rule and i guess they grew up going with this rule . but i think guys can get mad a women just as easily for puting the seat down! :yup:

Why does growing up with a certain rule make it right? The whole toilet thing imo isn't really bad at all unless the kid peed all over teh toilet or some shit.

I'm lucky, my house is just me and my Mum so these antics of the toilet seat don't happen. However please put it down, I hate that I need to wrap my hands around toilet roll to put down just incase there is pee everywhere. Also it looks slanky with the seat left up. I just think its common courtesy.

Also I am a woman and don't want to fall in. :hurrhurr:

I'm lucky, my house is just me and my Mum so these antics of the toilet seat don't happen. However please put it down, I hate that I need to wrap my hands around toilet roll to put down just incase there is pee everywhere. Also it looks slanky with the seat left up. I just think its common courtesy.

Also I am a woman and don't want to fall in. :hurrhurr:

I understand that it's common courtesy, but with the way I am, I don't like to be told to do something without reason why I should or should not do something. I always need a reason for what I'm doing.

I understand that you (other women as well) don't want to touch the toilet seat because there might be piss on it, but there is more of a chance of there being piss on it when it's down than when it's up. That's what gets me. We put it up to prevent that from happening.

In that instance I find that it makes more sense to put it up when you're done.

Well I just read a few posts on the first place which included the lines like, "...men do it [after finishing their piss] for women, etc.."

I just don't understand how are we supposed to know whether a woman is gonna be the next to use it?

I think its done because of the ratio 3:1..... it has to be lifted up only when man need to piss, but in every other of the 3 cases (man shits, woman shits, woman pisses....sorry for any offense) it has to be kept down.

So maybe its done because majority 'tasks' are performed keeping it down.

I just make the work load equal, I close the cap thing ontop of the seat. They love it and I'm not their bitch. Besides, toilets flushing scare me :awesome:

I put the entire lid down, too. But just because I think it's a fucking horribly stupid idea to do anything else. My parents love to leave the lid up, not flush after pissing, and leave shit set on top of the tank. WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF. If I see it up, I grab a wad of toilet paper and close it. It always pisses me off. THINGS CAN FALL IN THERE. CLOSE THE LID.