Most Disturbing Moments of your life!

macorules94

I used to be on a BDSM site called ALT, just to get some ideas because I have always been into it. Well a man messaged me asking if I wanted to be his full time slave, I went to his profile and immediately recognized his face. He was my second period economics teacher. I was still in his class. I could never look him in the face again. (It never really helped that he licked his lips every few min. while talking :weird: )

The second worst would be the first time I met my step brother. Him and his father were drunk, both pissing in my bathroom at the same time, with the door open. My mother made me get a camera so she could take a picture.

Why the fuck do you work with disabled children if you treat them like shit and/or talk about them like shit?

This will look different when you have kids.

No, see, it won't. I have a severely autistic sister. Strangely, I nor my parents don't have the urge to treat her like shit. Instead, we try and find the best help we can for her.

I don't wanna go getting on the bad side of anyone, but the fire extinguisher seemed a bit too far, could of stopped him another way I guess, a big spray of water.

He still needs to understand it's a bit weird doing things like that, no matter how retarded someone is, they can still learn from recieving bad things when they do bad things. It could stick, it may not, but it's worth a try, but you've gotta still accept them for who they are at the same time though.

Edited by Connor

I don't wanna go getting on the bad side of anyone, but the fire extinguisher seemed a bit too far, could of stopped him another way I guess, a big spray of water.

That WAS a big spray of water, from across a room & at low pressure. If you actually read my post you would have

caught that part.

So what, just let the kid get wound up until they're beating their head against a wall or trying to smash out a window?

Say "pretty please" & offer them a pony. Yeah, that'll work.

If you haven't seen this behavior out someone like this, consider yourself VERY fortunate. It means

you've also been spared multiple trips to the emergency room treating people they've injured. Three week tantrums

(not exaggerating) & a file the size of a small phone book at Child Protective Services, entirely from self-inflicted

injuries. You've probably also never removed a dirty diaper form a ceiling fan (also not exaggerating).

Why do we have him? Because we continually hear news stories of real abuse & mistreatment at "approved facilities".

Do you have any idea what I'd give for him just to be autistic?

This is going off topic. If you really want a debate on the subject start a new topic.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys remember those days when you would have to e-mail your teacher just to tel her how to do classwork or some advice? Well back in '08 I was having a sex chat with my Girl-Friend in February and also e-mailing my teacher. I accedentally sen't my teacher a sexual e-mail. It was very lulzy who wants to see it? I'll PM it to you I still have the e-mail in yahoo.