Cutted ties

Carth

I noticed that in gta4 rockstar didnt included any references to previous series.In gta3 era there was many cameos,plot development and prequels,so all parts were at one universe.But there is no such thing in gta4!Does it means,that they exist separate?It means,that all our lovely characters of the past came into oblivion?It terrible.Why did they?I mean,gta4 good canonical game,maybe too poppy,but good.But if they force me to choose between second era and third,i will stay in second.How you think?

Edited by Carth

I dug this up for you.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16223

Pretty sure Toni was in the limo w/ Salvatore when he got whacked.

Vic Vance faked his death & works for a secret department of the C.I.A. w/ Homeland security w/ Phil Cassidy's cousin, Jack.

The Colombians Caught up to Claude about six months after the shootout at the dam.

Tommy recently passed away among his family from a weak heart caused by all the coke back in the '80s.

Denise flipped out & stabbed CJ 37 times w/ a carrot peeler. He survived this only to run in front of a bus escaping her.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I don't understand you guys, why do you need to find references of others characters from previous games, yes the name are nice easter eggs but wtf why you want to hear that Cj died and how, who fu%$ed Claude and sh&%%, man please just open Vice city, open Gta 3, they're there, they are NOT DEAD, open San Andreas, CJ is there, you can even replay missions, go to date with girlfriends, play online to see that CJ lives, lol, even gta4 says RIP CJ, C, you can find on streets, blocks RIP OBAMA, RIP Microsoft, that doesn't mean they're dead, if they were dead San Andreas or any other gta game wouldn't exist now, but the reality is other, San Andreas, gta3, vice city, liberty city/vice city stories... exists :P OMG :o what a discovery :))

You see,it means that gta universes are now separate:the second one is dead,and it will last only in our memories.Yes they made next generation of gta,they already remade city(for good),but they can at least save the characters and plot!Do you like to play gta4,thinking that all that you played i a LIE?

Edited by Carth