modding the handling.cfg file. any help?

samstar1412

Well i've been modding the handling lines for cars and get what everything does there such as use set speed limit, and the rest of the hex codes. But i cant figure out how to remove the top speed on planes the game just seems to limit them all to 270km/h (according to GTA SA Speedset speedometer) ive tried altering the handling lines and the hex at the end but have had no luck removing the games "speed limit" on planes. If anyone knows of a mod or can help in anyway i would appreciate it..

Thanks

,Sam

Thanks for the reply but i have completely read through his site before its just the handling lines on the planes i dont get and his articles dont really explain how to modify the plane handling to well. so far i have figure out how to adjust their acceleration and the effects of the landing gear down but cant seem to rid of the top speed limit

Sam, gta:sa has speed/height constraints as far as airplanes are concerned...I was looking at some mods at gta-worldmods.de and there were links to aboard topic in which they were discussing how to modify/remove these limits...check out the airplane section over there.