Sign in to follow this  
Victor_Vance

Johnny Klebitz V.S. Niko Bellic 2

I have made my second trailer of Johnny Klebitz VS Niko Bellic, it's not like my other trailers cause this time I rarely used trailers from the game... I used video editor vids and cutscenes... it is a real good trailer you must watch it... although im only having one problem with the video.... its not HD... and all of the videos were in high defenition.... if anyone knows help me out please...

heres the link to the video

I have made my second trailer of Johnny Klebitz VS Niko Bellic, it's not like my other trailers cause this time I rarely used trailers from the game... I used video editor vids and cutscenes... it is a real good trailer you must watch it... although im only having one problem with the video.... its not HD... and all of the videos were in high defenition.... if anyone knows help me out please...

heres the link to the video

Nice video :thumbsup:

Do you have any idea what you've done? Your going to get banned for that video on YouTube, because it contains cut scenes to the Lost and Damned.

No he's not going to get banned. It's just a spoiler ffs, he can edit the topic title.

its not a spoiler... it just some cutscenes... if you actually look back at the trailer you can see that I didn't add any scenes that would reveal any HUGE SPOILERS...