So?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Then again... So?

• Kaspersky Internet Security/Kaspersky Anti Virus
    • AVG
    • BitDefender
    • Webroot
    • Other.(please write it below)

Norton blows big time; tried installing it on a Pentium III and it hogged the poor computer to its knees. I won't be sticking to them even if they claim that they improved on their footprint.

As for my antivirus I mostly use Avast; it isn't the best, but I never had any major problems with it, even on Windows 7 beta...

Avira Security Suite ... It's probably the most used antivirus in my country. It comes with easy-to-use and cool features.

Comes with a powerfull firewall too. I haven't had any problems with viruses since I've been using it.

Norton Kaspersky FTW, it even works when I play online. I had to previously de-activate Norton just to play online, piece of shit. Plus, we paid a few years ago for an extra years subscription, and it never activated, and there's no way of contacting Norton - not by phone, e-mail, text, even fax. I hate them now, utter waste of space, and anyone who uses it here are morons.

BTW, if I can remember the site I got Kaspersky from, I'll post it here. I have a years subscription, for 3 users, for under £15, from them. In store, it's well over £50.

Kaspersky. Full package blabla..

Point is, I've never had any problems with it, and unlike Norton, it isn't a resource hog and Kaspersky actually gets the job done.

I'm quite happy with it.