*ruin my wish*

Respect

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are bequethed with both games, but tragically they are incompatible with any TVs released to date.

Oh. Then "you are allowed to work with Sam Houser, but tragically he is murdered soon after. You are a the prime suspect in his murder as well.

I wish I was God.

BTW Chris, did you get that PM I sent you?

Edited by Genocide

Exams are banned in public schools causing parents to outrage at a positive system which causes teachers to go on strike under harsh work conditions. The resulting concussive force of all teachers quitting causes your grades and those of others to fall and thereby fail. Congratulations! No more school work and no possibility of making it into college or any decent job.

I wish I had a TV show.

Cant think straight but here goes:

Upon arrival to heaven, god rejects you and the devil rejects you so you end up on eath again. (thats right eath)

I wish i were president of the USA. (or any country)

You get "great pwning skillz" lessons from Geno but then the internet vanishes and is gone forever, so your "pwning skillz" are useless.

I wish I was a sexy bitch

Edited by Ocelot

Your pony catches the rare Daltosisotosa and tramples you, eats your inards rectum to cranium, humps the unrecognizable remains, then roams around devoring others while you rot in a pasture with horse shit and seamen all over you.

I wish I was like...21. (And I also wish I had known befroe that I had not waited after 2 posts. My mistake.)

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm