*ruin my wish*

Respect

Your pony catches the rare Daltosisotosa and tramples you, eats your inards rectum to cranium, humps the unrecognizable remains, then roams around devoring others while you rot in a pasture with horse shit and seamen all over you.

I wish I was like...21. (And I also wish I had known befroe that I had not waited after 2 posts. My mistake.)

(genocide has taught you well)

You become 21 and you catch herpies :lolbounce:

I wish I had flying pony (beat that genocide)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After contacting GOD HIMSELF , and selling your soul five times over, you get an indestructable PSP. Soon after you receive the glorious device, you are met by my pony with the rare Daltosisotos and it tramples you, eats your inards rectum to cranium, humps the unrecognizable remains, then roams around devouring others while you rot on a cold sidewalk in front of hundreds of people with horse shit and semen all over you. Seeing as you sold your soul several times, Satan collects you after you die and you face eternal suffering for your meretricious device. You remain in the form you were in right before you died, and all the other residents of hell make fun of you. Your PSP is then stolen by a five year old homosexual child who utilizes it as a device to play only barney related games.

I want everyone in the world to be armed with a nuclear missile.

Edited by Genocide

Everyone in the world is armed with a nuclear missile, but the world is destroyed by an astroid (sp?). However Genocide lives. But he soon becomes too lonely and pisses on his dead pony. Then he kills himself.

I wish... no one could post next and ruin my wishes.

Edited by Ocelot

After contacting GOD HIMSELF , and selling your soul five times over, you get an indestructable PSP. Soon after you recive the glorious device, you are met by my pony with the rare Daltosisotos and it tramples you, eats your inards rectum to cranium, humps the unrecognizable remains, then roams around devoring others while you rot on a cold sidewalk in front of hundreds of people with horse shit and semen all over you. Seeing as you sold your soul several times, Satan collects you after you die and you face eternal suffering for your meretricious device. You remain in the from you were in right before you died, and all the other residents of hell make fun of you. Your PSP is then stolen by a five year old homosexual child who utilizes it as a device to play only barney related games.

(Wow...I'm speechless....well typeless...though I will still type this sentenceand the ruining of the last wish!)

I JUST DID!

I wish I could of thought of Geno's ruin post before he did and used it.

After contacting GOD HIMSELF , and selling your soul five times over, you get an indestructable PSP. Soon after you recive the glorious device, you are met by my pony with the rare Daltosisotos and it tramples you, eats your inards rectum to cranium, humps the unrecognizable remains, then roams around devoring others while you rot on a cold sidewalk in front of hundreds of people with horse shit and semen all over you. Seeing as you sold your soul several times, Satan collects you after you die and you face eternal suffering for your meretricious device. You remain in the form you were in right before you died, and all the other residents of hell make fun of you. Your PSP is then stolen by a five year old homosexual child who utilizes it as a device to play only barney related games.

That was pure genius. They should call you Geniuscide.

You win your tourneys but ONLY because everyone left the forums and started some new forums to get away from your contagous NDS.

I wish I could tame Geno's wild Pony.

Genocide gobbles up all the noobs...and you are subjected to slow,painful dismemberment with a rusty scalpal, for no apparent reason.

I wish I could poke out all of your eyes out at once.

You grow hundreds of fingers on super long arms. You are then thrown into a freak show and laughed and ridiculed so some idiot can make lots of money off of you.

I wish I ran the freak show that captured Geno, that way we could take over the world.

Spaz gets a new kitten, and it is very friendly to most people. Unfortunately it does not like something about you and tears your limbs off. Genocide discovers your immobolized carcass and performs surgical experimentations on your barely-clinging-to-life-corpse, to appese his hunger for anatomical knowledge of the human body. You are then stuffed and mounted on his wall.

I wish I controlled the strings that make up the universe, and could manipulate the very essence of time and space.

Your family decided to go oriental order up a rare sushi pufferfish for dinner. But due to a mixup, you get the one that was poisonous and due to more incompetent chefs, you eat deadly parts and you all die after 3 straight days of food poisoning symptoms, e.g. vomiting, diarreah, ect.

I wish I didn't eed to do school work yet had the needed knowledge and degree to make it seem like I did it.