*ruin my wish*

Respect

[seriously]school / schollwork doesnt teach you anything. if you really want to learn something retain it and learn it fast youve got to use the internet[/offofftopic]ive always wanted to say that[/offoff topic][/seriously]

Reality hits you in the face and you realise about the real world of learning exept it hits so so hard it damages your brain and you lose your memory and you eventualy die because of brain damaging

I wish i didnt always have to type really really long posts.

Edited by randomman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well honestly...you don't...and never really have

hmm lemme see

After masturbating more than the absolute maximum of 17 times a day, on a daily basis, for 4 weeks, you lost all use of your right hand. Your left hand gets eaten by a unicorn...or crimson...but whatever you can't type anymore...

I wish I had a swiss bank account with millions of mafia-laundered dollars in it.

ARGH!!! She is a GUY!!! or should i say he...

anywayz..You get a parrot but he starts to mess up the house and you get busted by the cops for doing crime because your parrot told the police that you smuggled drugs in the house and there is drugs in the house.

I wish i had another girlfriend

(Please don't make it really bad)

Really bad? Ha! I spit on you for such wussiness! Anyway...

You get in touch with a girl named Carmalita, who bitches constantly, goes on many crime sprees and rampages daily with you and nearly gets you killed many occasions, then after you show some more of your wussy side she castrates you and tosses you off a cliff. You survive and are charged with life inprisonment where you meet your NEW girlfriend, Bubbah.

I wish I could actually make theses wishes come true and then ruin them in real life.

You can make wishes come true and ruin them in real life. But then someone wishes for Slavik Von Stokholm to wipe their ass,he does, and then pushes a turd back into that person's ass causing them to die. Slavik then sniffs his finger and faints. Geno takes his body to his basement, eats Slavik alive, and then places Slavik's skeleton next to the dead mexican in Geno's basement.

I wish to die by a tornado.

You get killed by a tornado and went to heaven.God asked you how you died and you told him about the wish.He put you back to earth because of such foolishness.Then God kicked you off a cliff.

I wish i had nice girlfriends :lol:

You get in touch with Fran, Stacy, and Jamie. Their total combined weight is nearly a ton, each part divided evenly between them. After some forced "party" nights, your pelvis and other parts are crushed from Fran's last "move". This right before they all get lipo and look beautiful at your funeral.

I wish I could be a key designer and writer in many super great selling and playing games auch as the next GTA!

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm

Criminals take you for hostage and force you to make keys while letting them have all the GTA stories you have.Soon they shot you and you died.

I wish that someone would ruin my wish next..

Edited by isukisuk

You get it working, only to realise they discontinued sales of all products and games for it. Then after you had to spend your last bit of money fixing it, they release the PS3.

I wish I invented teleportation by using some sort of disfigurement ray that I haven't though up yet to break apart the human body's atoms and molucules to turn them into files on a PC, transfer them to another PC in another area and re-assemble them using another ray. :wub:

You become the best gamer ever known but your eyes were infected by a new disease from the computer and T.V.Soon you became blind and obviouly you are now not the greatest.

I wish i could travel back in time to see Jesus then come back

Your time machine gets you there successfully. You meet Jesus, talk to him, play some GTA, and decide to head home. You say your goodbyes and start to walk away. Your time machine battery is pretty low. You quickly jump in and bush some buttons. When the machine stops the battery dies. Whew, just made it. Or not. You step out to see a hungry T-Rex staring at you.

I wish I was the first person to own GTA IV.

After one long stint of playing in Vice, Tommy steps out of your TV to be your body guard. Well guards in the game suck in the AI department so Tommy kills your friends and family and then, when a deraged serial killer comes after you, Tommy starts running around in circles then stops and does nothing while you get random body parts torn off and used in weird sexual rituals.

I wish I had a job in the testing department of a forever thriving Rockstar Games.

The testing department is too thriving and kicks j00 out because they get so redicolously (i know sp?) rich and automate everything and robots take over the factory.

I wish i was on TV forever and was famous.

Everyone on this forum dies except you and Casper. But since casper's a ghost he can't die and for no reason kills you like he did to the rest of the members.

I wish drinking Pepsi was considered illegal in America, and every other country in the world.

Oh boy. Biggy. Large areas all around the world begin to empty as people are arrsted fro drinkin pepsi and were not warned. Forums become inactive. Online communities crumble. Your family is thrown into jail. Your best friends go on protest and drink gallons of pepsi and from the amount ingested, are sentenced for the death penalty. Government collapses as the world riots and all money is poured into the prisons and none into other areas. Children go uneducated. Evil dictators take over to guide the world into hell even further. Being the first one to know pepsi as illeagle you end up in a rebel holding facility where you watch the world enter the age of armaggedon. Thanks a lot jackass.

I wish while I did school work and other boring activities I could astral project away from my body and go on wild adventures instead of a boring ass life.

When you want to return back to your body,you could not find where your body went.When you found your body 48 hours later,you did not know how to go back in.Soon,ghosts found you like a ghost but still alive so they killed you.

I wish earth was called isukisuk