Help with vehicle mods

tonka

OK, I've downloaded 3 cars and 1 boat for GTA SA. I have SAMI and WinRAR. I have v.2 but I've downloaded the downgrade pack. I used winrar on my '94 Dodge 2500 and I then used SAMI to install it, so to speak. Its not giveing me any errors and it sais its installed fine but when I exit SAMI and lanch GTA, everything runns just fine. But its like the vehicles I've downloaded arent there. For example, my Dodge replaces the Bobcat. When I launch the game, the dodge nor the bobcat can be found. any help is mutch appreciated

Thanks,

Aaron

Edited by tonka

You should try saving the bobcat in your garage so you don't hafta go lookin for it. If it doesn't work, then I don't know

dont do that, if you have a vehicle in the garage and then you mod that vehicle, if you go to that garage your game will crash.

look around for a parked car location map, or you can get a trainer that spawns vehicles.

You should try saving the bobcat in your garage so you don't hafta go lookin for it. If it doesn't work, then I don't know

dont do that, if you have a vehicle in the garage and then you mod that vehicle, if you go to that garage your game will crash.

look around for a parked car location map, or you can get a trainer that spawns vehicles.

But it doesn't crashes my game, it actually works perfectly