Ever feel left out

macorules94

Well, in Perth, all the Macedonians are friends with Macedonians and when they go to Macedonian parties, or church for special occasions, they hang around with eachother. But I don't really know that much Macedonians that are my age, coz they all go to schools with tonns of Macedonians and shit and I go to a private school with like 1. There are like no Macedonians in Perth that are 15, well there are, and I know em but i dont know em if ya know what i mean. Mostly they are 14 and - or 16 and +. So, like, they are divided between the 14 and younger hang and them 16 + hang, and i'm like wtf, I know some my age, but they hang with the lil kids... and I seriously hate all the Macedonians in Australia, they act all gangsta and shit and its annoying, and yeh I always kinda feel left out and sometimes I just wanna run away somewhere alone.....

Well, in Perth, all the Macedonians are friends with Macedonians and when they go to Macedonian parties, or church for special occasions, they hang around with eachother. But I don't really know that much Macedonians that are my age, coz they all go to schools with tonns of Macedonians and shit and I go to a private school with like 1. There are like no Macedonians in Perth that are 15, well there are, and I know em but i dont know em if ya know what i mean. Mostly they are 14 and - or 16 and +. So, like, they are divided between the 14 and younger hang and them 16 + hang, and i'm like wtf, I know some my age, but they hang with the lil kids... and I seriously hate all the Macedonians in Australia, they act all gangsta and shit and its annoying, and yeh I always kinda feel left out and sometimes I just wanna run away somewhere alone.....

Just hang out with other kids..

Hmm. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met a Macedonian. I've lived in both Adelaide and Hobart and I don't recall ever coming across one. That's tough.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm with Ryder on this one. There aren't really any race specific groups as far as I noticed when I was at school. Everyone sort of intermingled. What's stopping you?

Hmm. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met a Macedonian. I've lived in both Adelaide and Hobart and I don't recall ever coming across one. That's tough.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm with Ryder on this one. There aren't really any race specific groups as far as I noticed when I was at school. Everyone sort of intermingled. What's stopping you?

There aren't any in Adelaide and Hobart

I hang around with aussies, all nationalities, but im just saying, when it comes to macedonian parties and shit, i have no one

and yeh

I hang around with aussies, all nationalities, but im just saying, when it comes to macedonian parties and shit, i have no one

and yeh

Your know for a fact that there is not one single Macedonian person in both Adelaide and Hobart? Is there like a convention where you all sign a registry and no one says they reside in those two cities?

When you go to these Macedonian parties, try making new friends, then you will have people to hang out with.

and yeh

Your know for a fact that there is not one single Macedonian person in both Adelaide and Hobart? Is there like a convention where you all sign a registry and no one says they reside in those two cities?

When you go to these Macedonian parties, try making new friends, then you will have people to hang out with.

lol dude, they all act gangsta and shit, that aint my scene

they all fight and shit

I wanna go to Macedonia where the real macedonians are, they are normal there

Edited by Undercover

LOL.

@Undercover. I think you're making some pretty massive generalisations, mate. Not all Australian Macedonians are "gangster" I'm sure. Perhaps you've had a run in with a few duds, but I'm sure there are plenty of good blokes of your nationality about the place.

I live in Perth and i have never heard of Marcedonia in my life until i saw it on TGTAP. I still don't know where that is.

Sorry to hijack this topic but,

Every race of people come to Australia try to act AMERICAN gangsta. I think it is so funny how all the Indians, Bangladeshians or Sri Lankans act like the gangstas you see in AMERICAN television. Seriously, you guys aren't african american. When their parents come in for parent teacher interviews, you can see (and hear) how different they are. Imagine this Indian kid who wears the baggiest shorts that talks like the biggest gangsta you will ever hear, standing next to his mum who wears very traditional bracelets and other accesories with a very strong accent.

Edited by Slyde

I'm a loud, fun person. I never feel left out.

People will be attracted to people who give off a sense that they love to have fun. I am always joking and smiling and laughing and people like that sort of thing so they feel that I am easy to approach and talk to and I am. I also don't stand in the background and watch people do their thing. I make myself known. Go introduce yourself. Crack a joke. Do something that will get people to notice you're there. You also can't judge people like that and assume that are something they might not be.