Best Antivirus Program !

Alvas.

I found a thing when I googled....

Top 10 anti-virus programs

AVG was also included in the list but Bitdefender was first, it also said that it could remove the Conflicker worm. AVG was like #7. But I thought its better to ask people who have actually experienced it. So I ask you guys whats the best ?

I use Mcafee and will soon change it something which you guys prefer only because its as bad as shit guys....really it is. <_<

Edited by Eazy.

Well yeah I read the review about Kaspersky but it said that it gradually slows down the computer. The review on download.com said that AVG was best while here Bitdefender was ready to fight conflicker. So......ehrm whats going on ?

Which one is better ?

OEM versions of Kaspersky just cost 30 EUR here. Probably 30 pounds for you then.

Online shops usually have it. It's totally worth the money and really, it's just half the price of a console game.

OEM versions of Kaspersky just cost 30 EUR here. Probably 30 pounds for you then.

Online shops usually have it. It's totally worth the money and really, it's just half the price of a console game.

• 1 year later...

hello everybody! I have on my Pc, Kaspersky anti-virus and I use for some months now. I am very satisfied about it. It helps me a lot to get the recent updates there. It really helps your computer to prevent the intrusion of the virus easily. It is very useful for anyone to protect your computer in a desired way. I recommend it to everyone: http://www.trustdownload.com/Antivirus-and-Spyware-Cleaners/Antivirus/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-7.0.html

Strange, the last time I checked it, Avast was the best and AVG was in third place. :/

I reckon McAfee is better than AVG coz I installed a program into my dads laptop which has McAfee in it and it detected a virus in the disk but when I installed it in my computer which has AVG it didn't detect it.

Anyways, BitDefender is good!

The latest Avast. I ditched Kaspersky, it sucks.

I agree with what you said about Kaspersky, it makes the system slower and slower with each release.

Also, as a free AV - avast! is the best, in fact it actually even better than Kaspersky and loads of other paid ones.

Edited by Alvas.