A Cafepress Shop

Wow I was literally just about to post about one of these, except I was doubting anyone here would buy anything so I didn't post.

Would anyone buy anything with our logo on it?

and what about internet slang ones? I saw someones shop with tshirts with stuff like "OWNED" and "PWNZ" and "PR0N" on them, I was thinking of buying them.

Wow I was literally just about to post about one of these, except I was doubting anyone here would buy anything so I didn't post.

Would anyone buy anything with our logo on it?

and what about internet slang ones? I saw someones shop with tshirts with stuff like "OWNED" and "PWNZ" and "PR0N" on them, I was thinking of buying them.

See? We are like Shrek and Pus In Boots. Of course I'm Puss In Boots with his awesomez0rz sword fighting.

Anyways, Shirts would be over 15 dollars. The prices would be what you'd pay at a mall, more than likely. I had one of these shops. I wouldn't mind helping you with it and getting some logos out and stuff like that. I'd definately buy something, too.

Alot of good site have shops for them. From what I understand, the site pays for something to be made. The person that buys something pays more than what the site payed for it and the site profits. It comes with the whole cafe press account thingy.

It's free. They (CafePress) receive a base price on every item sold, obviously shop owners such as myself sell the products for slightly higher than the base price to make a small profit from it.

We also have to provide all the logos for them to print on the stuff, It's also very efficient, they only make the product when someone orders it.

Not on-topic, but similar. There is a site that sells vinyl skins for consoles. They allow you to download templates and design your own, and they finally have templates in for the PS2 slim and PSP. I want to download them and design my own Spaz PSP skin and my own TGTAP PS2 skin. You know, for further advertisement. What do you think, Chris?