Help Plz!

srbokap1992

hi im new and i have a problem... i downloaded a tool called gta san andreas mod installer and a car from the downloads section of gta san andreas !!!when i install the mod and go into the game the game only half loads and then stops or freezes!!i really dont know!!can someone plz help me!!!Thank u very much!!!

hi im new and i have a problem... i downloaded a tool called gta san andreas mod installer and a car from the downloads section of gta san andreas !!!when i install the mod and go into the game the game only half loads and then stops or freezes!!i really dont know!!can someone plz help me!!!Thank u very much!!!

Which version of GTA SA are you running? Due to the Hot Coffee Fiasco, the newer version doesn't run mods. It's likely that you are running a newer version, so you need to downoad and install the GTA SA Downgrader before mods will work.

Hope this helps

Which version of GTA SA are you running? Due to the Hot Coffee Fiasco, the newer version doesn't run mods. It's likely that you are running a newer version, so you need to downoad and install the GTA SA Downgrader before mods will work.

Hope this helps

Hi i hav the original cd..and i down loaded sami and nissan skyline..i put it in and wen i went to load game it only loads half way!!1sorry i dont understand by wat u mean "which version"????

The GTASA folder should have a README file, it will tell you which version you have at the top of the file.

Open w/ any text editor.

i read the readme and my game is version 1..so wats da problem and do u know dat helikopoter"cargobob" can u open da bak to put in stuff!!!Thanks!!!!!!!!HELLLP!!!!!!!!!