Skate theft auto?

CooLTruck

could always be a mode of transport / weapon lol.

Exactly. That's why it would be fun to put skateboards in GTA. Let's say you're skating, and have no weapons, then a rival gang member comes up to you and punches you in the face. Now you have a skateboard to smack him with your truck. It'd be perfectly silly and practical, like GTA.

it'd b cool to be able to use just about anything as a weapon. eg rubbish bins, any other random stuff you could pick up.

i lol'd when my friend showed me in gta4 the hotdog thing

go buy a hotdog from the guy, then he makes the hotdog and you pay, then you take the hotdog and throw it at his face lol

Edited by WRX22B1998

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It's not the fact that skateboarding is cool, it's implementing a variety of things and making it work. It gives freedom.. and possibilities.

Imagine a game where literally everything is possible and you'll know what I mean.

Shit, it would be so F**KIN AWESOME!!! I would never get off of that for months. Maybe, if R* created Virtual Theft Auto. :awesome:

• 1 month later...

Skate GTA is absolutely absurd, it will never happen, im glad it will never happen, and nothing similar should ever happen.

Completely irrelevant and stupid. The BMX in San An was alright ish but as a background thing.

I dont even think as a vehicle a skateboard would work, at all.

Obviously a game where you could do anything would be awesome but we're nowhere near that yet. And when we do it'll be less GTA and more SecondLife.

• 1 month later...

What about adding skateboards and stuff on the next gta :coolthumbup: or a story mainly on skating or something

They will have to be careful how they implement that into the game. It has to match the character for sure, and it would take some time to develop. We wouldn't want the handling to be like when they introduced cars into Tony Hawks Pro Skater.

• 4 weeks later...

Or you could play one of the many millions of Skate games that already exist? I myself was anticipating "Tekken Theft Auto" or something. But it's never gonna be done.

Plus... Skate Theft Auto don't make no damn sense, lol. There's a reason it's called Grand Theft Auto... You can't just go replacing words just because it sounds cool :P

GTA is about Gangsters, not urban street kids (thank god). And so far it's managed to stick to that theme. So I doubt it will turn down a road of cheesy spin-offs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I would really like Rockstar Games to include skateboards, Ripstiks and roller blades in GTA V. It would be really cool to be able to ride them, as it allows you to slip thorugh narrow alleyways and easily get away from hostile gang members and cops. It would ablso be cool if Rockstar allowed the player to use the skateboard and/or the Ripstik as a weapon. That way, we have a mode of transportation that doubles as a weapon.