Girl beheaded by grandfather

WRX22B1998

That's quite sick, he could have used an animal which wouldn't have been quite of bad compared to a human, his own granddaughter.

...So would that really work??

It should work... That's why plants grow taller and bigger when a dead body is underneath or near it. The decomposition process releases bodily fluids that plants seem to like.

That's quite sick, he could have used an animal which wouldn't have been quite of bad compared to a human, his own granddaughter.
...So would that really work??

It should work... That's why plants grow taller and bigger when a dead body is underneath or near it. The decomposition process releases bodily fluids that plants seem to like.

Blood and a decomposing body aren't quite the same thing I don't think. I don't think he was going by any scientific beliefs.

Lint to the story just gave me a blank page. I'm guessing he's trying to appease some god?

When the Pilgrims settled America, the American Indians taught them to put a fish in the ground w/ the corn seeds. The

corn did grow taller & harvests were better.

This sick bastard is a little different.

Don't know if they have it over your neck of the woods but over here they sometimes have this fertilizer called 'Blood and Bone' I believe it is. Which is pretty much just a bag of ground up horse/cow/barn yard meat and bones I think.

It may be our equivalent to blood meal and bone meal mixed up, not sure. Don't hold me to it.

Don't know if they have it over your neck of the woods but over here they sometimes have this fertilizer called 'Blood and Bone' I believe it is. Which is pretty much just a bag of ground up horse/cow/barn yard meat and bones I think.

It may be our equivalent to blood meal and bone meal mixed up, not sure. Don't hold me to it.

yeah true. only one way to find out :P

our neighbour put that fertiliser in his front yard man it stunk so bad.

Me: Welcome to Planet Earth! As you can see, we are very f**ked up now, so can you come again later? (can i swear freely or does that get my post banned?)

Alien: Are you kidding? All of you are crazy, i'm never coming back.

What the hell are you on about?

But yeah, sounds more ritualistic than practical here. He'd have put in some actual solid matter if he wanted that, so it can decompose and give Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium (The three essential nutrients plants need ;) ) from the body into the plants. Same deal as making compost... dead matter releases the chemicals, usually just discarded fruit and shit, but I guess it depends what you do at weekends.

''I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Easily one of the best films I've seen. Most britfags will know it.

Any dead body [which lived someday ofcourse] acts as a bundle of organic matter, which acts as a natural fertilizer to plants.

But a dead body and blood are not the same thing.

Yeah, they never were, but a dead body and blood both act as a fertilizer, the difference being; their contents and way of enriching the soil.

I did my homework in some part of life, ahh those days. :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

That is seriously disturbing. Says something about Sacrifice, to ward off evil spirits. But doesn't surprise me, some of those "3rd world" are superstitious, uneducated and follow barbaric cultural influences, not fit for a civilized culture like the west. Thats why its so shocking for most us.

Btw steveplayer your right there is a thing called Blood & Bone Meal. Which I use in my garden. The blood and bones are collected from animal slaughter houses.

The Blood contains Nitrogen, which is part of the N-P-K that plants need. Nitrogen helps plant develop leaves, or the green parts of the plant. Corn really loves blood meal as its a high nitrogen feeder, but they use Ammonium Nitrate in commercial farms, not blood meal. But its fine for home gardens, you can find it the any dept stores in the garden section. Bone meal has Calcium and Phosphate (P) which plants need during there "Flowering" cycle it also helps prevent things like Blossom end rot in tomatoes.

(k) is potassium, which helps regulate the plants overwell being.

Edited by Sabin