Myths and mysteries

NickS

(sorry for double posting)....

i found somthing interesting in Las Venturas its a scottman's hat here are 2 pics....

post-13693-1244224682_thumb.jpg

here is its location....

post-13693-1244224696_thumb.jpg

pretty weird huh??? :lol:

also heres a short video i took on a random ped spawn location its in Las Venturas as well they spawn on the top of the building and also if you use a jetpack fly up a lil ways and hover they also spawn at the bottom of the building now thats creepy :weird::lol: .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5mqTYxMAXw

(note: you can hear my mother and brother in video please ignore)

Edited by SnowFlake813

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lulz, slow down guys! I've hd to condense about 5 posts into 1 because of how fast your going!

Don't know whats been mentioned scince my last posts, but I will asure you, those lights are supposed to be jets. But can you imagine how much lag would would be caused if the was an AT-400 or a Shamal by everyone of the lights. I seriously doubt that they are UFOs, and the only peice of evidence I ever found while searching out there was by chance - On WCTR, listen to the Show "Area 53", and a guy from near Fort Carson says he see's wierd lights over the des(s?)ert.(How many S's?)

---

With the glowing lights in the Cult farm house, it's a big Easter Egg (I guess).

It's The "Cult" Farm house - The Cult being Epsilon. The colour of episilon is light blue, and many places accosiated with it glow blue - Infact just a few months back, I found that most of BLUEberry has glowing blue points. (Thats right - I found it before myepsilon.org Just check back in the forums.)

---

For the last post, I don't see whats wierd with the Tartan hat at all. Also, you might have been talking about the LV Lemmings Glitch - It spawns peds on a particular building and they randomly walk off and die (free cash!). I'll check later and give you a map to the location.

Also, Don't know if you ever got the map to The Cult Farm so here it is:

jb3e5y.jpg

Hope this answers your questions. I probably won't be posting back here, considering R* have confirmed the they belive eerything in GTA SA has been found, and all the new ones people are finding, they are just looking to hard - like with those things carved into that desert mountain. R* have confirmed that they are not Aliens, and anyone who thinks that is looking to hard.

Edited by Butters!

Hope this answers your questions. I probably won't be posting back here, considering R* have confirmed the they belive eerything in GTA SA has been found, and all the new ones people are finding, they are just looking to hard - like with those things carved into that desert mountain. R* have confirmed that they are not Aliens, and anyone who thinks that is looking to hard.

the hat just was a lil strange to me is all...i know its nothin big but just a lil strange why its there lol.......agreed SA been out for 5 years everything has been found but i guess its fun for the noobs who are just now playing the game for the first time

the hat just was a lil strange to me is all...i know its nothin big but just a lil strange why its there lol.......agreed SA been out for 5 years everything has been found but i guess its fun for the noobs who are just now playing the game for the first time

The hat looks funny :lol: Maybe it's just a decoration for the city.

I wonder how these people find all of those mysteries especially the ones that are hard to find like the suicidal peds and the bodybags (there not actually that hard to find when you know where to start lookin' for)

The suicidle peds are Easter Eggs, and it's acctully harder to find easter eggs if you go looking for them, becuase you are looking to hard for somthing small, and might miss somthing huge infront off you. The bodybags are acctully quite easy to find after you have watched GTA San Andreas: The Introduction, because you see them being put there. You also have to remember thats it's highly unlikly that 1 Mythhunter will ever find 2 secrets before anyone else has found one of them first - There are hundreds of hunters, so the myths start coming in fast.

The suicidle peds are Easter Eggs, and it's acctully harder to find easter eggs if you go looking for them, becuase you are looking to hard for somthing small, and might miss somthing huge infront off you. The bodybags are acctully quite easy to find after you have watched GTA San Andreas: The Introduction, because you see them being put there. You also have to remember thats it's highly unlikly that 1 Mythhunter will ever find 2 secrets before anyone else has found one of them first - There are hundreds of hunters, so the myths start coming in fast.

I haven't watched the introduction so I thought it might take a while to find them

Jeez! Didn't know it was that hard to find myths

I haven't watched the introduction so I thought it might take a while to find them

the intro is somthing you need to watch it answered alot of questions i had before i seen it....and what butters said yeah theres a alot of mythhunters thats why the myths and easter eggs get answered so quickly but i guess it doesnt thank the fun out of finding it yourself even though you know exactly where they are B)

the intro is somthing you need to watch it answered alot of questions i had before i seen it....and what butters said yeah theres a alot of mythhunters thats why the myths and easter eggs get answered so quickly but i guess it doesnt thank the fun out of finding it yourself even though you know exactly where they are B)

Yeah, unless you just read the myths and just go looking for it without reading the location and tell your friends you found it yourself (but that doesn't sound nice though ^_^ )

If there were myths in the game, did rockstar make it all of it purposely, or did they just made a mistake in a few of those of the myths (like the ghost car. from what I've heard, the car wasn't supposed to roll down by itself) which brought the madness of finding these myths?

@all

what can we exactly do in cult farm ?

well, you can do nothing at the cult farm.

But there was a mission called "Body Harvest" where you will steal a combine harvester from the survivalists of the cult farm.

No wonder people can find the farm easily.

At night, when the windows glow blue, it just looks like the farm has blue lights. If it flickered on and off then it looked like a real cult farm.

Then again, who thought of that in the first place?

@all

But there was a mission called "Body Harvest" where you will steal a combine harvester from the survivalists of the cult farm.

At night, when the windows glow blue, it just looks like the farm has blue lights. If it flickered on and off then it looked like a real cult farm.

lol - You guys realize that the cult farm is ooooolllldddd news right?

@all

lol - You guys realize that the cult farm is ooooolllldddd news right?

I guess this forum is funny ^_^

No, not really. How ooooolllldddd is it?

only way to find new myths now is to make them up (roleplay) just for fun though not to be like ( OMG I FOUND SOMTHING NEW!!!) and then post it on youtube) :lol: anyway have fun with your myths in SA :thumbsup:

If I do that, they think I'm some whacka with nothing else to do

only way to find new myths now is to make them up (roleplay) just for fun though not to be like ( OMG I FOUND SOMTHING NEW!!!) and then post it on youtube) :lol: anyway have fun with your myths in SA :thumbsup:

Thats right. We pretty much think that about everyone now :P

lmao ay it was just a thought :lol:

Yeah well, at least you're not doing it, if you are then I consider you a whacka :lolbounce:

Yeah well, at least you're not doing it, if you are then I consider you a whacka :lolbounce:

well you dont have to consider me a whacka because i dont do that :rofl2: (better get this topic back on topic)

Ok

I guess we're not gonna find out what the big secret is after all that :rolleyes:

Are there anymore famous mysteries?

o0o yeah never did figure out what the " big secret was ".......have you tried going to san fierro going to the boat yard across from the car show room its been said that you can hear a ship horn go off im not sure what time but i think its at night.....not really famous

Ok

I guess we're not gonna find out what the big secret is after all that :rolleyes:

Are there anymore famous mysteries?

o0o yeah never did figure out what the " big secret was ".......have you tried going to san fierro going to the boat yard across from the car show room its been said that you can hear a ship horn go off im not sure what time but i think its at night.....not really famous

I don't think I can hear the horn in my game (I think I got the pirated copy since I couldn't hear the people talking in the cutscenes)

But I'll try