GT3 - 520 MPH

_Ray

Considering how it looked like the wheels come off the ground and went into a free-spin, I wouldn't consider that 520 MPH.

However, 200+ is still pretty nice.

I don't know...., 520 does seem a pretty high, but when I hit the wall and it said like 380, it did look pretty damn fast.... And lol, after I made this video, I found another guy on youtube who hit 1069 with his Escudo. I haven't had any luck with that car at all, and I've barely got it to lift up or even hit 300.

Even if it wasn't 500, still a pretty fun glitch in the game! (I also noticed later that you can let off the gas and the car will keep accelerating)

Edited by raybob95

Ah wow this brought back some memories! What an awesome game. And no it's not gameshark it is a proper glitch in the game and a pretty fun one to exploit too!

Shame about the really bad quality of your video though.

Try the settings with the Suzuki Pikes Peak, should be able to hit 1000+ mph with it, actually I can't remember if it was that fast but it was certainly a hell of a lot more than 500 ;)

Ah wow this brought back some memories! What an awesome game. And no it's not gameshark it is a proper glitch in the game and a pretty fun one to exploit too!

Try the settings with the Suzuki Pikes Peak, should be able to hit 1000+ mph with it, actually I can't remember if it was that fast but it was certainly a hell of a lot more than 500 ;)

LOL yeah, the video quality sucked..... :P I can't get the Escudo to get over like 350 before hitting the wall. Perhaps I just didn't put the settings right.... But 200+ for a normal car isn't that hard, in GT4 I can get a Minolta with 1000hp to over 300 with Nitrous. :P

EDIT: Using the exact settings that got another guy on Youtube to 1091, I only got up to 570 with the Escudo. :angry:

Edited by raybob95

In GT2 the Pikes Peak Suzuki was suppose to be a badass vehicle, without glitching or anything.

In GT2 the Pikes Peak Suzuki was suppose to be a badass vehicle, without glitching or anything.

LOL, GT2 is the only Gran Turismo game I never beat, or even got.

I just gotta say that the Gran Turismo Series certainly has to be one of the best ever. GT4 was extremely realistic, had tons of stuff to do, over 800 cars, and was the ONLY PS2 game to ever be released in HD. I guess the company that made the console would know best how to take advantage of it!

I just gotta say that the Gran Turismo Series certainly has to be one of the best ever. GT4 was extremely realistic, had tons of stuff to do, over 800 cars, and was the ONLY PS2 game to ever be released in HD. I guess the company that made the console would know best how to take advantage of it!

yeah gt2 was good the pikes peak escudo just pwned everyone, 981hp 800kg, it was just too fast.. yeah i heard you can get 1080i out via component cable from the PS2 with gt4, i looked everywhere for component cable and couldnt find it :(

yeah gt2 was good the pikes peak escudo just pwned everyone, 981hp 800kg, it was just too fast.. yeah i heard you can get 1080i out via component cable from the PS2 with gt4, i looked everywhere for component cable and couldnt find it :(

I got mine at Best Buy. Now I use it for my PS3! Anyway, Not sure if you can get this in Australia, but here:

http://www.amazon.com/PS2-Component-Video-...0904&sr=8-1

hmm so will component cables marketed for the ps3 work for ps2 then ?

Yeah they work with each other because they're exactly the same. I bought mine for the PS2 and it works perfectly with my PS3. But it took a little bit of cable wiggling to get the audio to come through. But not that hard. :)