Cant even get in game

My game was running fine up until yesterday when i would start up the game and i would tell me that i am not logged into windows live or something. if i dont click yes, then it wont load my saved game and will load the game from the beginning. when that happens i try to go to load and it will ask me to log in and i will click yes and the game will crash. when i try to click yes the first time to log into windows live the game crashes. what should i do?

My game was running fine up until yesterday when i would start up the game and i would tell me that i am not logged into windows live or something. if i dont click yes, then it wont load my saved game and will load the game from the beginning. when that happens i try to go to load and it will ask me to log in and i will click yes and the game will crash. when i try to click yes the first time to log into windows live the game crashes. what should i do?

Go in and get ur saved game, but get the files just in folder that says something like 654767667 etc put the files on ur desktop. Then delete the folder and the saved game. Start up the game log into live start, new game then get off the game. Go to where the game saves ur saved games open the folder it should be like 244354565 or something and put ur old saved game in it. This thing kinda happened to me but just a little differently. Hope this helps Peace Out !