E3 2009

The Bossman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the previous ones were shit butthis year I believe it will be great, I'm looking forward to Bethesda's show, Hideo Kojima's next game, more info on Heavy Rain and I'd like to get some more info on Bayonetta but that can wait. Oh and Alan Wake obviously. I'd also like to know if Capcom will announce some more games.

Edited by Ivan

FUCK. No Hitman 5 at E3. On HitmanForum, of which I'm a member, IOs community rep said this:

So, I know you guys are hoping to see Hitman at E3 this year but I'm afraid it's my sad duty to disappoint you. There will not be anything related to Hitman at the show and I wish I had been allowed to tell you this earlier, before all the speculation got away with itself but that's not always how it works. Sorry, guys.

Here's his account - http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showuser=32506

I'm pretty sure that's 100% fake. First of all, they used the PS2 font when they wrote PS3 and it also looked like shit. It's way too early for the PS3 slim, maybe a price cut? A price cut is all they really need to beat the 360.

Nah, more like a tighter grip on their exclusives....and for that matter, good games.

Edited by L-RiC

I'm pretty sure that's 100% fake. First of all, they used the PS2 font when they wrote PS3 and it also looked like shit. It's way too early for the PS3 slim, maybe a price cut? A price cut is all they really need to beat the 360.

Nah, more like a tighter grip on their exclusives....and for that matter, good games.

Xbox is King at losing exclusives, well it's not really losing but they all go to the pc so in the true sense of the word, the 360 has pretty much no good exclusives. The PS3 this year is definitely the best console.

Serious? Have you not seen the PS3's exclusives? There's plenty of great games and even more are due to come out this year.

A few to name are:

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (don't forget Uncharted 2 which is due to come out this year)

-MGS4

-Killzone 2

-Motorstorm and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift

-Gran Turismo 5

-MAG

-Pixeljunk series (PSN Exclusive)

-inFamous

-Racthet and Clank series

-Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2

-Heavy Rain

-God of War III

-LittleBigPlanet

-Warhawk

-Valkyria Chronicles

-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

-Project Trico

I could name more but I think that's enough to make my point. Not to mention all of the exclusive games which are available on the Playstation Store for a cheap buy.

It's a shame that the 360 hasn't had much momentum for it's exclusives recently, I hope they reveal something good at E3.

Edited by Mpilk901

Oh, okay. Do you have anything to back up this claim that the PS3 is this year's best console or are you just saying so?

I do have some "proof".

The Wii is really starting to go downhill, the PS3 have outsold them in japan for loads of weeks straight, not sure if it's the same now but it probably is. The online service of the PS3 is getting better and it has various exclusives due this year that seem to be quite good, example of Infamous; Heavy Rain; Gran Turismo 5; Uncharted 2; New Ratchet and Clank; God Of War 3, these are just the ones I think will be great and I can remember. The PS3 has also some exclusives,pretty good, that were already released like Yakuza 3 and Killzone 2. The Xbox just doesn't have this much stuff for this year.

Fuck, Mpilk already said some of the stuff I said, oh well, I did take a long time to make this post.

Edited by Ivan

Found the quote that I was looking for, it's apparently "Sony's Biggest E3 Show In 11 Years." That's from Sony's mouth themselves.

Sony's current E3 lineup is as follows. This, of course, doesn’t include new game reveals.

PS3:

* Fat Princess

* God Of War 3

* Heavy Rain

* Infamous

* MAG

* Ratchet And Clank: Future A Crack In Time

* Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

* White Knight Chronicles

PSP:

* Motor Storm Arctic Edge

* Socom: U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 3

We can also expect to see plenty of other things such as unannounced games, new hardware/software etc.

Edited by Mpilk901

L-RiC, srsly, stop with the Microsoft worship. Microsofts exclusives don't exactly match up to Sonys, either, in terms of quality. This topics about E3. If you want to continue this, use your PMs, because that's what it's there for.

ktnxbye.

PM him about it if you really don't like it, instead of posting here as well. I thought it was a fair good discussion. Something we probably need more in this forum. Chill. And as for people worshipping, look at your XBL gamertag. EVERYONE has their favorites - and if you think L-RiC was worshipping there lmao, go ahead and label Mpilk and Ivan as worshippers as well.

"ktnxbye"

L-RiC didn't even start all that off and where was he actually worshipping Microsoft? It looks like it's the other way round to be honest.

I think you're just getting pissy because all the shit about your favourite console is being shot down by him.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing about the Modern Warfare 2 stuff in there.

I'm just curious, but what has Microsoft got lined up for this years E3? Does anybody know?

Edit:

PM him about it if you really don't like it, instead of posting here as well. I thought it was a fair good discussion. Something we probably need more in this forum. Chill. And as for people worshipping, look at your XBL gamertag. EVERYONE has their favorites - and if you think L-RiC was worshipping there lmao, go ahead and label Mpilk and Ivan as worshippers as well.

"ktnxbye"

I am a worshipper! :awesome:

I kid.

Edited by Mpilk901

Edit:

"ktnxbye"

I am a worshipper! :awesome:

I kid.

Not completely sure whether you knew I was joking or not, but I was showing how Ivan, L-RiC, and you were not worshipping anything so if Bateman was going to slap a label across L-RiC's forehead as a worshipper, then he might as well do the same to Ivan and you for not doing anything either. :)

As for Microsoft's line-up, I have no idea. I don't own a PS3 or 360 so I'm in the dark. Heh. I'd reccomend looking at the first post of this topic though. Should help.

L-RiC, srsly, stop with the Microsoft worship. Microsofts exclusives don't exactly match up to Sonys, either, in terms of quality. This topics about E3. If you want to continue this, use your PMs, because that's what it's there for.

ktnxbye.

Honestly, dude. Fuck you and your double standard. All I said was that Sony has a habit of losing its once-exclusive franchises due to Microsoft having enough money to make sure those games are also released on the 360. Two people gladly explained their opinion why the PS3 was going to rule this year. I didn't even say the Xbox was the best console, yet I get slammed for being a "Microsoft worshipper". You're just mad because I'm not sucking on Sony's cock as much as you are. Grow the fuck up and realize people like other consoles.