Attention Web Designers !

Alvas.

No offense but CSS and XHTML are pretty much the easiest modes of 'code' that exist, they are simple and easy to learn. It's not a good practice to depend on the machine to write code for you. And even if you do, there's this little thing called XHTML export which is built into Photoshop and essentially does the same thing.

Chris82 is right, you don't have to depend always on a program in making a website, I think it is still better if you code it yourself. But if you feel lazy enough though, use a program. MS Frontpage is kinda sick though, some of my CSS codes were not recognized or I just misplaced the codes.

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

The program is nothing more than a computer doing the job for you. I bet I could make something like what they made in their Example Pages with just Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Learning CSS and XHTML isn't even that hard if you have the time to learn it. If you're lazy, yeah this is for you, but at the end of the day, what is the learning outcome for YOU? It's nothing, completely nothing.

If you do ever become a web designer, you're expected to use software's like Dreamweaver, not some machine that does it for you exactly, you're expected to code it from scratch. If you can't do that, then you can't even build a website up. So some people are better off learning it the hard way, the learning outcome is way better than having nothing.

Well I know some of the basic coding and stuff not much though. And yeah you guys are right but this was all meant for people who don't want to go through all this learning to just make a simple website(yeah I meant this was for the lazy ones). Not for myself but for people like that^^^. In fact I have even started learning this shit,(I mean HTML,CSS and other stuff)although I am just a basic guy right now not a pro or something but since I know the basics I am sure I will be one day. Said that I actually posted this for people who didn't have much time for this and just wanted to make a simple website unlike me. That's all from me.

It's better to learn the coding and do it yourself. I personally find it impossible to use photoshop to design websites anyway and using dreamweaver is cake. But yeah, if you want to have a successful website you should learn the code. I'm not sure how the program codes but Google arranges websites based on the scripting (as well as other things).