Problems with cellphone

Silberio

Howdy.

I know I've been of for a while, but I need help for a comrade, who has bought a new cellphone, a Samsung F250, and he's got a few problems connecting.

All what is about connecting.

He want's to transfer files to it (Withouth PC studio, a program that came with the phone), as it says that there ain't more free space (we transfered 3 songs... LORD!), and it doesnt let us enter directly from the comp'... it say's smoething like "E:\ error on the E/S" or something.

I woulkd apriciate some help thanks.

Later.

hey. according to this, its not a firmware problem, it says the phone has 20mb of internal memory, so you said you transferred 3 songs and there wasnt more room, that is probably right since mp3's are like 5mb each... you can upgrade the memory with a microSD memory card (transflash), it will support up to 2GB. so you want something like this, its very small like maybe a little bigger than a coin. you can use a microSD USB reader or use a microSD to SD adapter then use a regular SD card reader to plug into your computer. you might be able to access the microSD directly from the phone however, so you wouldnt need any adapters or anything.

Edited by WRX22B1998