Do you get pissed off at kids?

I easily get annoyed with kids especially those arrogant, hyperactive and those who try to act tough. I have this one nephew who constantly tries to snatch my cap and I was annoyed to the point that I pushed him to the ground in front of his family and after that, he stopped and later he migrated to America.

That's why I will never become a pedophile

I easily get annoyed with kids especially those arrogant, hyperactive and those who try to act tough. I have this one nephew who constantly tries to snatch my cap and I was annoyed to the point that I pushed him to the ground in front of his family and after that, he stopped and later he migrated to America.

That's why I will never become a pedophile...

Yung mga tipo mong mapilit... Well, bata pa nman siya, alangan naman na i-direct action ko siya, although obvious na makulit talaga siya. Noong nagpunta sa mall, may itinuro na laruan, tig-3000, tapos umiyak daw at namilit pa.

I'm not really that patient with kids, to be honest.

Yung mga tipo mong mapilit... Well, bata pa nman siya, alangan naman na i-direct action ko siya, although obvious na makulit talaga siya. Noong nagpunta sa mall, may itinuro na laruan, tig-3000, tapos umiyak daw at namilit pa.

I'm not really that patient with kids, to be honest.

Well, I never met any kids like that one, that's horrible. I'm impatient towards them, even though I am normally calm and quite reserved person.

well, I never experienced being despised by an older person when I was a kid. My parents always tell me that I am very quiet and never becomes hyperactive as a kid... that's why I never understood those morons

@WRX: if i had cousin like that, that would be cool. I would train her to become a future professional GTA gamer!

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

lol. sometimes my younger cousin is annoying "let me play the game where you can get out of the car" (gta) but i dont let her since shes only 5 or 6 now. so instead she plays nfs.

lolrly.jpg

well, I never experienced being despised by an older person when I was a kid. My parents always tell me that I am very quiet and never becomes hyperactive as a kid... that's why I never understood those morons

@WRX: if i had cousin like that, that would be cool. I would train her to become a future professional GTA gamer!

Yeah. I was also a bit of a hyperactive person when I was a kid. Although I do get pissed off at them as I got older. And WRX, you should see my eight-year old niece; I let her play GTA San Andreas sometimes; I haven't let her wield a gun and spray lead on people, but she watches me scrap along with her mum. :hurrhurr:

lol. sometimes my younger cousin is annoying "let me play the game where you can get out of the car" (gta) but i dont let her since shes only 5 or 6 now. so instead she plays nfs.

lolrly.jpg

Yeah. I was also a bit of a hyperactive person when I was a kid. Although I do get pissed off at them as I got older. And WRX, you should see my eight-year old niece; I let her play GTA San Andreas sometimes; I haven't let her wield a gun and spray lead on people, but she watches me scrap along with her mum. :hurrhurr:

yarly. lol. hahah nah cant too violent lol. what would the parents say lmao.

My Mums friend's daughter came round the day we moved house. She is 6 and oh my God was she annoying. She wouldnt leave my dogs alone, screaming and shouting at them. One of my dogs is very sensitive she gets scared by loud noises and new people so a screaming six year really didn't help. You tell her no but she would carry on. She almost fucked my PS3 by throwing the controller. I tried to distract her with Sponge Bob but that failed. Also I hate it when the parent gives you that "Oh aren't they adorable" look when they are actually being a little shite.

Next time she visits I may put on Corpse Bride to freak her out, espically as Harry Potter scares her. Now her Mum thinks that she is good with the dogs (>.<) she wants to bring her to every visit. Why couldn't she be scared of my Rottie. Most normal children would be even though he is so friendly. She has the attention span of fly.

Ah! Thought of another thing. I was smoking and I told her stand away as she has asthma but she wouldn't. I go outside again to smoke and she says in her whiny voice "you can't smoke I have asthma". >.< My reply is "Well I have asthma too so get over it".

This was the first time I met her. What scared me was my Mums friend said she reminds her of what I was like at that age. ¬_¬ I was not happy. Later it was confirmed that it was bollocks and I was a good child who find my own amusement.

I may have to do that next time. We have a field joining our garden. I could just leave her there. Your idea is better though.