Do you get pissed off at kids?

It seems every post he has made so far was sarcasm.

Some kid today, was pissing me off, has been pissing me off for ages at school, he tells me not to hurt him, then he undermines me in front of all my friends by pissing me off even more outside the window, so I follow him round the front via a different route, then I wait for him, he sees me, legs it inside, I grab him, throw him on the table in front of me, pick him up again, push him up to the wall while shouting in his face: "YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME AGAIN, DICKHEAD? SRSLY, YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME AGAIN?" then I threw him on the floor and said "I didn't think so..." then he tripped while he was getting his balance and went head first into a wall, then he was lay there crying.

Later I heard that he was sat with an ice pack over his head and he'd told the teachers everything he'd done to piss me off and then it was all sorted.

Wow. 1/5 people figured out I was kidding...thanks Nate, you've won the grand prize.

All the rest of you, we have some lovely parting prizes for you on your way out....

@Connor: Got what he deserved, eh? Good job.

Hey, don't sell me short. I knew damn well you were joking about Huck. However, I also know you like to use "sarcasm" as an excuse to be a douche.

Edited by L-RiC

Yeah, and I got chastized by my brother recently for reprimanding the girl. To be honest, that goes to show that you won't expect me to deal with kids too often, especially those who are rather hard-headed or something. Leave it to them, I guess. Her mum had no problems when she disciplines her daughter in the province, but when she came to our house, things get a little awry.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Wow. 1/5 people figured out I was kidding...thanks Nate, you've won the grand prize.

All the rest of you, we have some lovely parting prizes for you on your way out....

@Connor: Got what he deserved, eh? Good job.

Hey, don't sell me short. I knew damn well you were joking about Huck. However, I also know you like to use "sarcasm" as an excuse to be a douche.

Riiigght. So, I'm considered a douche when I try to cover for my mistakes, but you aren't?

Seriously ric, even I could do better.

Yes, trying to cover up your mistakes makes you a douche! I'm not trying to cover up my mistakes. I was replying to steveplayer's post in that you have no idea what the fuck sarcasm is. Putting a dumbass smiley after a stupid post doesn't make that stupid post witty. It just makes it (and you) look more retarded. Trust me, you could never do better than me. This entire forum knows this. If you had any idea about who you're smarting off to, you'd know it's not wise to act conde-fucking-scending to him, given his reputation as a bulldog around here. Internet toughguy? Maybe. Tenured member who's not gonna take shit from anyone, especially from some cockroach? Hell yeah.

On topic: Yeah, kids piss me off. Especially ones who don't know their fucking place.

EDIT: If you want to continue this, send me a PM containing your worthless excuse of a comeback. Everyone else, feel free to get back on topic. I'm sorry for this minor disruption.

Edited by L-RiC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My youngest cousin is 9 now, and he is becoming a little better. He used to be a nightmare though, so much so that he was known as the Anti-christ. He's rather loud... all the time. I feel sorry for my cats though most of all.

my youngest cousin is 6 now and sooo annoying when he doesnt get what he want

he isnt loud or anything just annoying like if me and his 10 year old player are lets say playing a game on my ps2 hell stand before the tv and hell keep doing that untill you get up and throw him out of the romm ofcourse lock it and then he is there in front of the door and is like: "can i come back in please ill behave"

ya right

although i have faith in him his brother was like that but now hes great does whatever i say mwahaha