Girl gives birth on school playground.

Mpilk901

@Husky - I'm going to leave this now to save myself looking like a little dick and going off topic, if you want to carry it on through PM, be my guest.

I think those kids are like dirty little vultures pecking at her dignity and feelings, it's really fucked up how they all crowded round her shouting shit.

Edited by Connor

When I ripped the mucsles in my ankle at school everyone thought I was giving birth <_< I was not amused.

How horrible giving birth at school with everyone looking and filming.

Lol. You must of really been screaming/hurting for that to happen. Anyway, that's the coolest video I've seen in a while. Not going to be surprised when it gets tooken off of YouTube.

Oh its easy to fake that. We used to do screaming excercises in theatre studies. If it was real then its horrible to crowd around and film.

Yes I was screaming alot, my ankle was swollen to the size of an ostrich egg. I was twelve so its quite horrible that they were making fun of me saying I was so fat I must have been pregnant.

Guys it's an advert. Did you even watch it until the end? It even says the website and it's anti-teenage-pregnancy message.

I thought it was pretty good as well because like ghettokid just said, most people would assume it was a fight, but instead it's a girl giving birth. Good shock value there. I don't know if they do these in other countries but there's been quite a few adverts "filmed" on mobile phones that are targeted at teenagers... I guess they work.

That advert was mainly proved to aim at teenagers in the UK. Nowadays, it's common to see a pregnant teenager in some places. Shows how Britain is getting so many under age pregnancy. I'm not saying that every teenager gets pregnant, just some are stupid enough to do it. The advert itself is a anti-teenage-pregnancy video. Usually, whenever someone is having a fight back at my school, I tend to see some kids recording it on their camera phone, not that they get the chance to, but for the fun of it to upload it later to YouTube. It did seem to look like a fight, cause usually everybody would run into the fight, but it wasn't.

So yeah, this is truly aimed at teenagers, cause of how it was recorded, and that it was at a school.

I still think it's better than the "look both ways before you cross the road" one. I mean you have to literally be mentally retarded to walk out on to a road without first checking for cars. Unless you're suicidal there's no reason why anyone would do that. So you pretty much deserve to die.

Wouldn't you have to check for cars anyway if you wanted to kill yourself? Y'know, to actually make sure you get hit by a car instead of flailing around on the road like a dead fish, only not dead. You might still look like a fish, though. That's why you wanted to off yourself, eh, Fishface?