Crazy Gangstas

NickS

I was wondering if any of you guys have this problem too.

When I start a gang war with any gang, once they appear, they either just stand there like stunned mullets, runaway or crouch down and cover their heads when I shoot them or just head out of the war zone (I have to chase 'em down if I want to kill 'em which is a bit annoying).

It's actually not a problem, it's just that this doesn't happen when I do it on PS2.

I don't know what are you exactly talking about, but AI in San Andreas is apparently not good though. There are some instances when you're having a gang war, the enemy gang members instead run away outside the territory but actually they are chasing you, and as you can observe, most of the gang members just ran along the sidewalks and barely go to the main road itself. So I think the problem you're talking about is normal.

This happened to me a lot. They would always charge in at me and when I kill a few the rest would run out of the war zone. A could snipe a few, but a couple

would slip by and turn the corner. Thus I would have to chase them down and a few times I ended up losing the gang war beacause apparently I left the war

zone when all I was doing was chasing after the gangsters I'm supposed to kill.

It wasnt a pain in the ass,but someting to mention beacuse most of the final game is you taking over rival gangs turf.

This happened to me a lot. They would always charge in at me and when I kill a few the rest would run out of the war zone. A could snipe a few, but a couple

would slip by and turn the corner. Thus I would have to chase them down and a few times I ended up losing the gang war beacause apparently I left the war

zone when all I was doing was chasing after the gangsters I'm supposed to kill.

It wasnt a pain in the ass,but someting to mention beacuse most of the final game is you taking over rival gangs turf.

I don't know what are you exactly talking about, but AI in San Andreas is apparently not good though. There are some instances when you're having a gang war, the enemy gang members instead run away outside the territory but actually they are chasing you, and as you can observe, most of the gang members just ran along the sidewalks and barely go to the main road itself. So I think the problem you're talking about is normal.

What I mean is that sometimes the first wave just doesn't move at all! Even when I get close to them, they just stand there like statues.

Also, if that is normal, then those gang members are dumb since they head the opposite way.

standing? I never had those circumstances, well I have no clue why they are acting like that. Don't worry you'll be used to it later

I am already used to it infact, it's a life saver! it makes things easy especially when taking down Vagos turf, man they are tough since they've already got badass weapons in the first wave

Never had that happen before. Although yes the AI is really dumb. Another thing is when I fight them they just run in row formation so I can gun them down

easily.

Yeah that also happens to me too which is great but it's not that great when you have to reload coz they won't stop shooting at you once they are close enough.

• 2 weeks later...

it has happen to me too (in the ps2 version) they would run away in the other direction afther killing some of them. Also when your waiting for the next wave they would pop up but go arond the block trying to get to you i hate that lol. As you said about chasing them down yeah that sucks always got a lil upset when i had to do that lol :lol:

Edited by SnowFlake813

it has happen to me too (in the ps2 version) they would run away in the other direction afther killing some of them. Also when your waiting for the next wave they would pop up but go arond the block trying to get to you i hate that lol. As you said about chasing them down yeah that sucks always got a lil upset when i had to do that lol :lol:

That has never happend to me in PS2. maybe it's becoz my GTA SA is a pirated copy (the PC game).

Sometimes the second wave would pop up and just stand there (which is better than running the other way :lol: ) does that ever happen to you?

That has never happend to me in PS2. maybe it's becoz my GTA SA is a pirated copy (the PC game).

Sometimes the second wave would pop up and just stand there (which is better than running the other way :lol: ) does that ever happen to you?

yeah a few times it did im like wth oh well easy targets lol :lol:

• 2 months later...

Yeah I've had that problem too...

Sometimes those ballas/vagos already got badass weapons but when I gun down 1 of'em, they run away...

N if the enemies r approaching, I always do the killing spree, my homies would just stand n chita-chat, when they're hit twice or three times they'll shhoot 3 to 5 bullets (pistol) n around 10-20 bullets (tec 9 or smg)

N then they go back chit-chatting n die...

This is annoying,man.. I mean I could use them as a bait....

But if they're that dumb, they aint worth anything...

Btw after all myt homies r killed, the enemies run away, shit...

N I have 2 chase'em down, n gun them down one-by-one..

:'(