Sold her virginity for 8800 pounds.

Damjan

Seriously.

A teenager who sold her virginity online for £8,800 has revealed the details of her tryst with the winning bidder.

Alina Percea, 18, auctioned her virginity on a website so that she could afford to pay for her computing degree.

The winner of the auction was a 45-year-old Italian businessman but she had no qualms about going through with the deal.

The businessman from Bologna paid for her to fly to Venice where the couple toured the sights before spending a night in a luxury hotel.

Alina, who underwent two medical examinations to prove her virginity, said: 'I liked the man and got on with him well. He didn't look 45, and he seemed much younger.

'We spoke in English as I can't speak Italian and he can't speak Romanian. He paid me a lot of compliments throughout the day, and he was very funny and charming. We got on very well, and I was pleased he'd won.

He told me he had a good job, but he didn't say if he was married or had a family, and I didn't ask him.'

Alina left her home town of Caracal, Romania, in January with two cousins, to find work in Mannheim, Germany, but lost her job in a restaurant because her German was too poor.

She was inspired to auction herself on a German erotic website after reading how American woman Natalie Dylan, 22, from San Diego, had put her virginity up for sale for £2.5million.

Source.

Well at least it's disease-free and stuff. Bit expensive though.

Seriously though. Interesting story, at least she was doing it for her education rather than just money alone. Can't see why it's all so controversial and people are outraged etc., not like it's anything to do with anyone else.

I actually lol'd at "The auction was hit by controversy three weeks before its culmination when a teacher at Alina's former school claimed she was not a virgin." - Even if that's not a male teacher. Still a pretty dangerous thing to say - how/why should a teacher know that? :P

Oh and also, what surprised me more was the cost of education in Romania. £50,000. In Romania? WTF. In the UK University is like £3000+ per year, so generally around £10,000 by the time you've got your degree... and I thought that was pretty expensive, but of course we get student loans and everything to pay for that plus living costs. No way you'd come anywhere near 50 grand though. I honestly can't believe that. Romania isn't even a wealthy country.

It's a rip-off. Who the hell would pay that much for someone who has little to no idea what they're doing? It's like paying a someone enough money to feed starving Ethiopian kids for a week to drive your gold-plated Hummer limo...while acknowledging the last time he got behind the wheel of a car was when he went to the arcade to play Outrun.

It's a rip-off. Who the hell would pay that much for someone who has little to no idea what they're doing? It's like paying a someone enough money to feed starving Ethiopian kids for a week to drive your gold-plated Hummer limo...while acknowledging the last time he got behind the wheel of a car was when he went to the arcade to play Outrun.

Maybe he was on top? =P

Edited by Nate10

Romanians ;) btw who want beautifull and sexy girls, easy to get, the only tool you need is your wallet, come to Romania, we have the quality at low prices, and we need your money, I encourage you to visit us, Romania, "the land of choice" (now that's a commercial campaign not what Udrea did). =))

Romanians ;) btw who want beautifull and sexy girls, easy to get, the only tool you need is your wallet, come to Romania, we have the quality at low prices, and we need your money, I encourage you to visit us, Romania, "the land of choice" (now that's a commercial campaign not what Udrea did). =))

I thought advertising is prohibited in this forums?

and based on what Bear said, seems that the trend is becoming popular nowadays :(

I thought advertising is prohibited in this forums?

and based on what Bear said, seems that the trend is becoming popular nowadays :(

Come on dawg, it was a joke, but 80% it's true so... :))

Oh and also, what surprised me more was the cost of education in Romania. £50,000. In Romania? WTF. In the UK University is like £3000+ per year, so generally around £10,000 by the time you've got your degree... and I thought that was pretty expensive, but of course we get student loans and everything to pay for that plus living costs. No way you'd come anywhere near 50 grand though. I honestly can't believe that. Romania isn't even a wealthy country.

:bashhead: Everything here is a lot more expensive than in other places, the university cost is no exeption. I don't know if it's 50 k but it's more expensive than in most places, and the "quality" is the same or worse.

I dunno whether to cry or laugh. Romania "the land of choice" my ass, stolen slogan from Croatia, talking about Mr. Originality.

Ontopic, I heard the German gouverment is trying to get 50% of Alina's money in taxes ( prostitution tax? )

I saw a comment on this matter on a romanian site, "bitch got fucked and jacked" :rofl2:

Long live Romania! :sick: