The shows that have been cancelled by FOX, NBC & ABC

Husky

I'd just like to pile on a comment stating that King of the Hill does indeed suck, and that I would trade all those shows for a new season of Family Guy, so i'm happy to see The Cleveland Show replacing KotH

I would like to add that anything Mike Judge has done is infinitely better than anything Seth MacFarlane can hope to come up with.

No, I'm not. In addition to King of the Hill, Mike Judge has come up with Beavis and Butthead, Idiocracy, and Office Space. What does Seth MacFarlane have? One show that jumped the shark years ago when its creator realized that irrelevant cutaway gags are easier to make than twenty minutes of a coherent plot and another show whose premise only works for a fifteen-minute special. Granted, I happen to like Family Guy, but it can't hold a torch to anything Mike Judge has had a hand in creating.

I still think South Park is the best. How can you beat giant guinea pigs? I have personally never liked Family Guy, American Dad or the Simpsons.

I like South Park and all, but to me, it seems like they try too hard to be obscene. And I mean, I guess that's what the show is about.... But I just don't get into it as much as Family Guy.

@L-Ric...

"You mean, like from the toilet?"

Hmm... Shouldn't Futurama be here somewhere?

Meh. I can't believe they just stopped Scrubs at midnight for Big Brother Live... I mean, come on! Scrubs was mid-series and the midnight one was the only time when it was uncensored for primetime. I was loving it, now I gotta wake up at the extremely early time of 12AM... Or catch it at 6PM when I can hardly ever watch it... Meh. I'll have to wake up to Gilmore Girls now xD

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm... Shouldn't Futurama be here somewhere?

I heard last week that Comedy Central is bringing back Futurama to air in 2010.

Click here or Google :P

Anyways, King of the Hill wasn't a bad show, I liked it and I just started to watch the show again last week.

Haha for like the past week or two I've been not sleeping at all and I've been watching a lot of King of the Hill lately on adultswim. I've gotten addicted to it again.

Edited by Nate10