[Help] Mss32.dll Missing [Help]

It's either that, or you moved the gta-vc.exe itself to the desktop. Are you trying to launch it from the desktop?

Yes and when i put in desktop and i open it , it says "this application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found .re-installing the application may fix this problem"

i can't re-install it cause its only a file uploaded to me by a technician!!!!

and from the root when i open it , it says "this application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found .re-installing the application may fix this problem" too!

can you please help me :(

It's either that, or you moved the gta-vc.exe itself to the desktop. Are you trying to launch it from the desktop?

Yes and when i put in desktop and i open it , it says "this application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found .re-installing the application may fix this problem"

and from the root when i open it , it says "this application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found .re-installing the application may fix this problem" too!

Try downloading it here. Extract the zip file, and then copy the DLL to the Vice City install folder.

Try downloading it here. Extract the zip file, and then copy the DLL to the Vice City install folder.

i cant understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have downloaded it but what you mean

Vice City Install Folder?

you mean vice city root?

if vice city root i open it then txt appeared "the procedure entry point _AIL_set_stream_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamiv library mss32.dll

huhuhuhu

Edited by ModernModderz

i cant understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have downloaded it but what you mean

Vice City Install Folder?

you mean vice city root?

if vice city root i open it then txt appeared "the procedure entry point _AIL_set_stream_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamiv library mss32.dll

Yep, typically c:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city

not working :(

please send me your mss32.dll if you have vice city

The file I gave you is the mss32.dll! You probably copied the exe itself to the desktop; are you trying to make a shortcut to it?

huhuhuhuu@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i make shorcut then it was same

"the procedure entry point _AIL_set_stream_volume@8 could not be located in the dynamiv library mss32.dll"

its not working!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help Me Huhuhu